Votes: 0 0.0%
  • electricity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • violence

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • none of the above (something else)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Is that Darren White like? Cor, this forum's getting all prestigious and shit... I like that... it's stones, and walls, and water, and death and stuff.... cool...

pagan2002 said:
you know thom yorke (radiohead main songwriter/singer/genius) listens to his band mates and doesnt mind taking their advice onboard. his/their music is better for it. they asked him to change their new album title and so he did. to a better one. people who write alot can have a danger of going up their own asses, which is in the 'how to lose it' list pretty high up, as he put it .so with that in mind, and with me personal life and feelings in consideration, i am going to decide that the boys are right.
anyway its gonna be the best album of me life (so far) made with the best friends i will ever have. so that's ok then!
team work is the phrase that springs to mind:wave:

im sure yorke pays attention to his bandmates opinions cause theyre well talented etc but im also sure hes got the last word cause he writes most of the stuff. thats what i meant like, you wrote all this album, every fucking word, every fucking note, youre the one who knows what its all about and where its supposed to go and how its supposed to sound like. advices are good and sane, but dont forget that YOU'll have the last word. and no offence to the others but you writing all the songs and them saying they like this and dislike that, thats no what id call team work like.

Someone should give thom yorke some advice one way or another cos radioheads last few albums have been a load of me bollix, i wanna listen to autechre i'll buy their cds like.

? ... I haven't heard any recent Radiohead... if it sounds like Autechre I'm well in there, though...

yeah i dont like the last 3 ones, a couple of good songs and the rest is a bit like brain wanking. they lost it i think.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
yeah i dont like the last 3 ones, a couple of good songs and the rest is a bit like brain wanking. they lost it i think.

puh, i'm glad i'm not the only one that feels like that. As you said they have some decent songs on it (the last one), like they had on Amnesiac, but there's a lot of weird stuff on it too. i can't get along with it.

ooh theyre not bollix or any other gaule.amnesiac maybe wasnt necessary.you can still listen to the chilling voice of the guy,and get goosebumps and all.

havent some tshirts natural disaster being printed already?i think i saw them once:ill:

jupp, there were some shirts for the 10th year playing in the netherlands, i guess, and on it was written the natural disaster, if i'm not mistaken. please correct me.

Bastet said:
what does harmonium mean????

*ducks*

har-mo-ni|um n. [Fr: so named by A. F. Debain (1809-77), Fr organ maker < harmonie, HARMONY] a small kind of reed organ

reed n. [ME rede < OE hreod, akin to OHG hriot < IE base *kreut-, to shake, tremble]

1 a) any of various tall, slender grasses (esp. genus Phragmites), with plumelike inflorescences, growing in wet or marshy land b) the stem of any of these grasses c) such plants or stems collectively, specif. as material for thatching, basketwork, etc.

2 a rustic musical instrument made from a hollow stem or stalk and played by blowing through it

3 an ancient Hebrew unit of linear measure equal to 6 cubits: Ezek: 40:3

4 a device on a loom, by means of which threads are drawn between the separated threads of the warp

5 [Old Poet.] an arrow

6 Archit. a small, rounded molding; reeding

7 Music a) a thin strip of some flexible substance, as cane, placed against the opening of the mouthpiece of certain wind instruments, as the clarinet, so as to leave a narrow opening: when vibrated by the breath, it produces a musical tone b) an instrument with a reed or reeds c) in some organs, a similar device that vibrates in a current of air

Vibration is the key it seems :D