what should i work on now

bodombeach321 said:
ok thnx alot and i no lots of chords and i dont know what you mean by chords like bar chords or power chords or what but either of them i no alot. now how should i go at learning arpeggios?

A power chords and bar chords are a good start , but how about minor, minor 7th, major chords, suspended 2nds, suspended 4ths ect ect.
learn this shit and incorprate it into your style.

arpeggios are for the most part different CHORD shapes played one note at a time. learn the chords and you can play arpeggios ..............

well i already know most of the basic bar chords im superb with power chords that s y im moving on to other stuff. thats why i was asking if i should continue to do what i am doing and go with arpeggios or start arpeggios and work more on theory cuz i dont no much about triads and building major and minor chords and scals like the minor 3rd and stuff like that.

Play in lots of different styles, play with other people who are better than you, play tight and do some theory to help harmonising and stuff - if you've got a track recorded you could harmonise a lick along with it. If you're still stuck get a Troy Stetina book or something similar. Oo and before that work on your spelling, grammar and punctuation!