What should Testament name their new album?

how bout

"So It Is Written So Shall It Be Done"

i do recall some songs from bands with that in the lyrics but never an album with that title, plus it kind of goes with the band name lol.

or

Book of Legion

The Lost Testament.

or together

Book of Legion: The Lost Testament. or even The New Testament would work.

lol this is fun but dammit waitin for this album is hell. :(

Testament - The 6th Annual Gathering
Testament - Return the Apocolyptic City.... only to find its blown up already
Testament - Still Haven't Found The Right Lineup
Testament - Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck
Testament - Can the Legions Come Out To Play?
Testament - At Least Our New Album Came Out Before Guns N Roses!
Testament - Even Cancer and a Broken Leg Cant Stop The Thrash!

:headbang:

I don't know how seriously people are taking this thread, but, oh well (lifting from a couple already mentioned ideas here and there)...

'Testament: The Book Of Legions'
'Vindication'
'Legions Rising'
'Hymns of Annihilation'
'Burning Ones'
'The Hellbound Era'
'Reborn In Fire'

I hope we'll know what they've come up with pretty soon, because if they're planning to hit the studio in Spring, they might want to reveal the album title and the song titles earlier. It would be cool to know anything.
Since it's a thread for fun, here's a couple that just came to my mind- "Sleepless life", "Mind's Typhoon", "Preacher's Return", "Back From (Out Of) The Pit", "XX(enter the number of songs here) levels of pain", "Loud suffering", "XX minute long revelation", "XX minutes of darkness", "The curtain fall", "The abomination", "The New Strike", "The light for the blind", "The spirit of time", "Bloody gore on the floor", "The feast of the beast", "Treason-fellony", "Eyes Of Thrash", "The Big Surprise", "9th trial- nice try", "Back in the Greenhouse", "Testament- Love Songs", "In Your Face", "True lie", "You didn't actually wait 6 years to get it", "the New Epoch", "Last Will", "Whatever"