what shows are in your area????

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Since there is a slow number of people who are not in Chicago on here....what shows are happening in your area? I know we have a few east coasters and a texan and some canadians!!

feel free to post about them here!

Hobbs Angel of Death on Oct. 27, Judas Priest on Oct. 28, and Slayer on Nov. 22. That's about it. King Diamond on Saturday too but I'm seeing that in St Louis instead.

Uncle Acid + Deadbeats were tow nights ago in Vancouver, plus King Crimson in Seattle the day before. That Artillery tour is coming up, plus Order of the Solar Temple. Candlemass tribute in 3 weeks. King Diamond at the end of the month, with Satan/Magic Circle/Night Demon as the afterparty. Also, Raven at the beginning of November. End of October into November is gonna be a rager for sure.

I always complain that we don't get many shows in the Boston area, but for some reason we're getting a whole bunch in the next month so now I have to choose. How's that for luck?

The ones I'm definitely going to are Within Temptation on Saturday and King Diamond next Thursday. Some others that I'd like to see but unfortunately have to miss are Amon Amarth/Sabaton, Onslaught/Artillery/Striker, Kreator (same night as Onslaught believe it or not), and Hobbs' Angel of Death. Might catch Pentagram on November 2, and then there's the Heavy Metal Halloween Covers Weekend with bands like Armory doing Iron Maiden, Ravage doing Accept, Seax doing Venom, etc.

Saw Armory last weekend. Otherwise, mostly proggin' out this month. Secret Chiefs 3 and Tony Macalpine coming up, then Tony Levin's Stick Men, Adrian Belew Trio. I'll probably have to choose two of those options because of money. Undecided about metal options, although I kind of want to go to Within Temptation and Artillery.

Tony Macalpine on Saturday
Amon Amarth/Sabaton
Onslaught/Artillery
Raven/Night Demon
Judas Priest/Steel Panther
GWAR and COC
Black Veil Brides
Black Label Society/Hatebreed
Slayer/Suicidal Tendencies/Exodus
Wayne Static/PM5K
Fozzy/Texas Hippie Coalition
Jackyl
Sebastian Bach
Snot
LA Guns
Hellion
Misfits

Out of all of those I will probably only attend Raven, Black Veil Brides and Slayer and maybe Onslaught.

I imagine Onslaught's having a replacement singer currently makes this a harder decision than it might normally be?

That along with Striker dropping from the tour. I'm still debating. Artillery is the main band I want to see, but I want to know how long they play before I decide to go or not.

Same. But will probably skip it altogether seeing as Canadian winters are severe. Certainly tougher than what happens in Chicago.

the week just got busier.

blaze bayley tonight. only going because AJ Pero is on drums.
satan Tues/Weds/Thurs.
Hellion friday (VoiVod is the same night, but never seen Hellion and would be cool to see once)
gwar saturday

the week just got busier.

blaze bayley tonight. only going because AJ Pero is on drums.
satan Tues/Weds/Thurs.
Hellion friday (VoiVod is the same night, but never seen Hellion and would be cool to see once)
gwar saturday

Just wrapped up Overkill, Anvil, Blaze, Sabaton, Blaze and King Diamond. Think I'm done for the year. :heh:

Blaze was great both times but I really want to see him play with real musicians.