what shows are in your area????

oh I just remembered, during Night Demon's set (before Raven) one punk skid asshole was heckling them, so after the second song Jarvis called the guy out and told him to come onstage and get behind the mic if he had something to say. The punk douche got onstage and took a swing at Jarvis, who promptly set down his bass and cracked the fucker in the jaw. An instant later, the drummer and guitarist were on top of him and seven other dudes from the crowd hauled the asshole's body out of there.

rock and fucking roll

oh I just remembered, during Night Demon's set (before Raven) one punk skid asshole was heckling them, so after the second song Jarvis called the guy out and told him to come onstage and get behind the mic if he had something to say. The punk douche got onstage and took a swing at Jarvis, who promptly set down his bass and cracked the fucker in the jaw. An instant later, the drummer and guitarist were on top of him and seven other dudes from the crowd hauled the asshole's body out of there.

rock and fucking roll

holy shit...that is great

rock and fucking roll

Kick ass.