What shows will you be seeing...

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
So What metal shows are coming up in your area? We dont have many but im real excited about one..

Shadows Fall

Malevolent Creation / Divine Empire July 24 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Deicide

I wanted to go see PUTRID PILE, RELLIK and SLOW GRIND, but I think the show is cancelled. Sucks too I was gonna open up for that show.

Aside from that.....Ozzfest,.....yeah yeah yeah, sorry but BLACK SABBATH and SLAYER is a must,...and I'm not gonna lie, I actually like Dimmu Borgir, Darkest Hour, Bleeding Through and Lamb of God, (yeah fuck you too!) LOL

Deeds of Flesh are touring with Psycroptic with Astriaal and Carbon supporting some shows along the east coast of Australia... too bad I'm 3000km away from the nearest of those cities.

At the Vital Remains show Dave Suzuki said they would probably be coming back here in October with Cannibal Corpse. I have to see Vital Remains again, that was by far the greatest experience of my life. I need to see a doom metal show too, what the hell. I'm going to move to Eurupe or something.

We dont get very many good metal shows around here. The last good one that I saw without having to drive to San Fransisco was probably the Deicide/Amon Amarth tour in 2003...fucking small venue, only about 60-80 people. Hopefully there are going to be some here soon.

Well thats shitty, they also chose a pretty strange place to hold it. I was expecting it to be at the Crown Theatre downtown, but when I looked it was at some Bar & Grill that I had never heard of.

lets see.... im planning to goto the Cattle Decap. release show for Humanure in San Diego [where i am] on July 19th

and id goto the Deicide show here October 16th, except im under 21 :( :(

Phoenix area shows:

Metal Church - July 19 Mason Jar

Lamb of God with Atreyu, Unearth and Every Time I Die - Cajun house - Aug. 1

Superjoint Ritual, Devildriver, and Lacuna Coil - Marquee Theatre Aug 2

Fear Factory,Mastodon,Sworn Enemy,Walls of Jericho Marquee Theatre
Aug. 20

Nightwish - Aug. 30 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cajun House

That's all I know so far.

Its all about August then.

July 30, 2004 Las Vegas, NV
@ Huntridge Theater Dimmu Borgir, Bleeding Through, God Forbid

July 31, 2004 Devore, CA
@ Hyundai Pavilion Bleeding Through, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Superjoint Ritual, Black Label Society, Slipknot, Hatebreed, Lamb Of God, Atreyu, Lacuna Coil, Every Time I Die, Unearth, God Forbid, Throwdown

August 2, 2004 Phoenix, AZ
@ Mason Jar Bleeding Through, Throwdown, Darkest Hour

August 3, 2004 Albuquerque, NM
@ Journal Pavilion Bleeding Through, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Superjoint Ritual, Black Label Society, Slipknot, Hatebreed, Lamb Of God, Atreyu, Lacuna Coil, Every Time I Die, Unearth, God Forbid, Throwdown

I was at Ruisrock Festival whole this weekend. It's more like rock festival, but there were some good bands too, such as Nightwish, Mokoma, The 69 Eyes, Motörhead, Monster Magnet, Diablo and lots more. It was great time, but i would have liked to see more metal bands. There's this awesome metal festival called Tuska here in Finland, but i'm not able to go there this year :(