What song is being played on the home page?

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
Its on the second page (the one with the news posted), after you enter their site. I have the Viva Emptiness CD and Discouraged Ones but the song being played on the homepage (the one thats like an instrumental), doesnt sound familiar to me. I dont know if its the way the song goes or if its in a continuos loop. What song is being played here?

It took me a listen of Evidence to be sure but it was clearly from Viva Emptiness indeed...
Guess you need to listen to Viva Emptiness more...btw you should get Tonight's Decision/Last Fair Deal Gone Down fast. Much better than both Discouraged Ones/Viva Emptiness (EDIT: IMO (A shortening any sentence gets flamed without)). Though I haven't gotten into Discouraged Ones too well yet.

Dammit! I do hear it alot, lol!

I guess I just never noticed it because I have my CDs play on Random alot of the times. Plus the part is only a few seconds and not looped like it is on the site. Its just a part I guess I always over looked and hadnt let sink in yet.

Its kind of like hearing a group you like all the time and you notice somthing that you had never noticed before. Like a riff, or bass line, or interlude, anything, it just always went unnoticed till you hear it and it brings new life to a CD. I know Im not the only one to experience this.