What Song Performed Next Week Would You Like to See On Video?

sharward

Last month I had some pretty good luck shooting a video of Ed playing "Hostile World"...

...using this great little pocked-sized digital camera...

Fujifilm FinePix F20

...which David said is allowable at the show, since it's not a full-fledged camcorder.

I can afford 8 to 10 minutes of video time on it, so I wanted to take requests!

Is there a particular song that, if played on Friday, you'd like me to try and shoot?

I can't guarantee I'll get it (or even that they'll play it!), but I'll sure try to accommodate!

--Keith

How bout we redo this one I promise to nail it this time :heh:

Last month I had some pretty good luck shooting a video of Ed playing "Hostile World"...

...using this great little pocked-sized digital camera...

Fujifilm FinePix F20

...which David said is allowable at the show, since it's not a full-fledged camcorder.

I can afford 8 to 10 minutes of video time on it, so I wanted to take requests!

Is there a particular song that, if played on Friday, you'd like me to try and shoot?

I can't guarantee I'll get it (or even that they'll play it!), but I'll sure try to accommodate!

--Keith

Ha! I knew you'd say that, Ed! :heh:

Does that mean it'll be on the set list again? :saint:

I know Kristin (a.k.a. Viadragon) has a particular liking for that song!

Hey Doug! Do you or anyone else in the band have any requests?

I'd say Ed nailed Hostile World pretty darned well! But if the guys have to play it again...:) Perhaps they could throw My Gavel Hand, the Lizard, a Xen :cool: cover, Nighttime Sky, King, Despicable, and/or NEW SONG into the mix!

So, Keith, we must coordinate vids! I have a new camera with video! (I'm still reading the directions...:err:)

See y'all next week!

Kristin
ViaBARdragon

There is a damn good chance of that, hey maybe get the other guys on the opening number they all rule, especially the solos and and Sean, he is playing out of his mind right now, he is the groovemaster deluxe.

Can't wait for this one. And seeing you all.

Ha! I knew you'd say that, Ed! :heh:

Does that mean it'll be on the set list again? :saint:

I know Kristin (a.k.a. Viadragon) has a particular liking for that song!

Hey Doug! Do you or anyone else in the band have any requests?

Maybe I'll plan on getting everyone on "the opening number" as you suggest, Ed -- and Kristin can plan on catching Hostile World! Unless she'd rather take that one in with undivided attention and no camera worries, which I'd fully understand...

I do as well now that we are playing it again, what a great song, odds are pretty good we play it Friday. The set is a bit differant from what we have been doing the last few years. We are exited about it.

Are you playing catharsis, i wished you had played that on your dvd:worship: