What songs would you like to hear live? -on topic thread-

Hell yeah, you can play all song you want, but please include in set-list this,
i really want to hear them live, not important the order,
exeption for The Gathering/Rowsell, that i would to open hypocrisy gig in Milano
like Wacken '98 :)

The Gathering/Roswell
The abyss (i want strongly want hear this live!!!)
Sleepin away!!!
Inquire within
Black Forest
Carved Up!!!
Uncontrolled
Disconnected magnetic corridors!!!
Paradox!!!
Deathrow!!!
Resurrected
Necromicon ?
The arrival of demons 2
Until The End!!!
The Final Chapter

I hope and i'm secure that italian fan will be agree with me;
I will be in Milano 14 oct 2003 for Hypocrisy gig, i will hope for
goes to transilvanya pub there night for drinking hypocrisy with our rare fan. Michele, we trust in you!

Please play Paradox, 4th dimension, and most of final chapter. Please. I will see hypo both in LA and milwaukee \m/

i am waiting to see my hero aggain PETER \m/

well,in two weeks i'll be there in thessaloniki,greece!

indeed the compilation songs are dead good,you should do that and play the most of it,really good idea whoever said it:loco:
and play the north wind ffs!!!

oh and give dimmu borgir to eat some wasted mushrooms so they dont come up.the brave who does that wins a ton of souvlaki and stuff,on me:yell:

NOWHERE TO RUN Georgia 5

Hypocrisy!! I'll be catching you guys at the 9:30 Club in DC in December...I scrolled thru all the postings and not ONE single person requested NOWHERE TO RUN!! That is the baddest song of all...of course all the classics were well represented in the requests, but I can't believe there wasn't a single other person to request that song! Just to make sure you play this, I'll be in the front row on the bar with a nice sign repeating my request! See ya there fuckers!! You guys rule......A Dark Shadow Blankets The Earth................

There is one song that I absolutely MUST hear! That song is The Fourth Dimension! And I'm talking about the newer version, but I do love both! But Hypocrisy must play The Fouth Dimension! Even if they only play it at the CT show, that's all the matters.

THE FOURTH DIMENSION

I would love to see these live:
the abyss-it will never happen!!!
elastic inverted visions
all turns black
uncontrolled
drained-again, it will never happen
adjusting the sun
killing art
inferior devotes

cheers
Eric

When I'm going to Sthlm. I wanna hear:
Carved Up
Request Denied
Adjusting The Sun
... and some of the new songs, and last time at the ParkRock, Micke told me that you should have played Destroyed, so this time I wanna hear it. And Maybe I'll bring a new flag for you to sign :)

Btw. Fixar ni ett nytt backstagepass till mig, gissar att det jag fick av er sist på parkrocken inte fungerar i sthlm, hahaha...

mordeth.is@home.se

Well, this is hard, Hypocrisy have made alot of good classical tones, but the song who made me go into the cave of Hypocrisy was:
Lead by Satanism
i also want to hear the classics:
Roswell47
Killingart
The Arrival of the demons
And well, i want to hear the Venom cover: Blackmetal, Hypocrisy sure made it worse than it ever could be, and i greet them for it.

Metal up your ass -kill it!
Have a nice day.

Yeah, Black Metal would be really cool, but i'd also like to hear Evil Invaders. That song kicks ass!
But most important for me is ELASTIC INVERTED VISIONS although the guys probably won't play it live. :(
Apart from these they can't do any mistake, if they play all the classics! :hotjump:

Another Dead End
Paled Empty Sphere
Elastic Inverted Visions
Fractured Millennium
Fusion Programmed Minds
Death Row (No Regrets)
Resurrected
Reversed Reflections
Until the End
Disconnected Magnetic Corridors
Selfinflicted Overload
On the Edge of Madness
Uncontrolled
Hatred
Seeds of the Chosen One
All Turns Black

Hypocrisy song requests:
-Inquire Within
-Request Denied
-Black Forest
-Take the Throne
-Infant Sacrifices
-Abducted
-The Arrival of the Demons (part 2)

it would be nice if you could play for my sister

Apocalyptic Hybrid.

Because she loves that song! and hypocrisy is the only metal band that she likes and i had persuade she to come with me at your concert at stuttgart... so it would be verry nice if you could play this song! :)

InFlame said:
it would be nice if you could play for my sister

Apocalyptic Hybrid.

Because she loves that song! and hypocrisy is the only metal band that she likes and i had persuade she to come with me at your concert at stuttgart... so it would be verry nice if you could play this song! :)
:erk: ahh... i must correct me... hehe... her favourite song is

Fusion Programmed Minds

not Apocalyptic Hybrid...
it would be verry nice if you could play this song for my sister....