Songs you wish DT would play live

PUNISH MY HEAVEN

God dammit! I saw them two times... The first time was rigth after The Gallery's release. They started somewhat earlier and I totally missed out Punish my heaven, being my total numbe rone that time! Damn, I really pitty it... I suffer your punishment!!!

the_dying said:
PUNISH MY HEAVEN

God dammit! I saw them two times... The first time was rigth after The Gallery's release. They started somewhat earlier and I totally missed out Punish my heaven, being my total numbe rone that time! Damn, I really pitty it... I suffer your punishment!!!
Punish My heaven is almost always in the setlist. both times i saw them, they played it.

midway to infinity
the dividing line
silence and the firmament withdrew
punish my heaven
Scythe Rage Roses
zodijackil light
insanity's crescendo
hedon
chaos and eternal night
away delight away

possibly with the keyboards turned off :heh: except maybe for insanity's crescendo... :p

They've played Punish My Heaven everytime I've seen them too. It doens't come as good live as it does on record, in my opinion, but it's still a really good example of guys' technical prowess, which is always cool to see.

Crimson Velvet said:
They've played Punish My Heaven everytime I've seen them too. It doens't come as good live as it does on record, in my opinion, but it's still a really good example of guys' technical prowess, which is always cool to see.

RE: check the bootleg version on the DVD. Very emotive.

And technical prowess? I dont really think so

Erik said:
What is this, two persons mentioning "Midway Through Infinity", one of the more underrated DT songs evar? Neat
hum,maybe -as i said another time- it's my fave DT song ever.i say "maybe" cos to me it's really hard to choose the best dt song...like it is for another band which i love (almost) as much as DT:Blind Guardian! :worship:

Ahah, i read the post i wrote 3 years ago without noticing you bumped an old topic and it made a choc :)

To answer again, I would just wish that DT's setlist were longer because the way it is these days, they must play the same songs (Punish etc) and dont have time to put in some more special ones even if they try to change a bit from one tour to another (Scythe, Rage, And Roses => Zody => Hedon, but well, if they played Dreamlore Degenerate, that would be a shock!)

Oh, and i still dont understand why they never (?) played Dry Run which is an amazing song.

Hedon
Lethe
...of melancholy burning
Nether Novas
On Your Time
Senses Tied :headbang:
At loss for words (last song)

And from the new album, pretty much the entire record, but specificaly The Lesser Faith, Miserys Crown and Terminus.