What songs would you like to hear live? -on topic thread-

Someone earlier mentioned that they wanted to hear Hypocrisy open with The Gathering/Roswell, like they did at Wacken '98.
That got me thinking...since some other people on this thread, including myself, requested The Arrival of the Demons (pt 2), how about if Hypocrisy opened with The Arrival of the Demons part 1/part 2?

Greetings!

What a great opportunity you're giving the fans here! Thanks alot!

Ok, here's the story. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'll be traveling halfway accross a continent to catch you guys play for your first date in Montreal, Canada this November.

I saw you guys play in Toronto, Canada last year, and the set was great! I'm going in the hopes of reliving that experience! One song I dearly missed from your set list though guys, was Apocalyptic Hybrid. Your 1999 album is full of great songs, but Apocalyptic Hybrid is a song I feel would just blow the roof off of the place, and make one of my metal dreams come true!

This is a second chance for me at a once in a life time opportunity. Please, if you guys can do it, I'm begging you to play Apocalyptic Hybrid for your set in Montreal, Canada. I'm not greedy, so I'm just asking for that one song - I'm pretty sure that I'll find whatever you decide to play for the rest of your set more than entertaining hehe o_O

Thanks again for keeping your fans in mind!!

Thrashes to all of you!!
Carl "Featherfall" Wood

Zerrant here I only have 2 songs I would like to request for the Denver show I will be going to.

1.)Burn by the Cross

2.)Fractured Millenium

Burn by the Cross is the first song I ever heard by Hypocrisy and is still one of my favs. I can't even imagine it live! And Fractured Millenium for it is one of the most powerful mid-tempo songs I have ever heard. Peters Power-chords just rip right through you.

Can't wait for the 4th of December, see you guys then.

The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss
The Abyss

Please Peter, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!