What SymphonyX album should I check out?

Divine Wings

dont know what the comment about "You like metal" so get _____ was all about SX IS a metal band, its all metal.

Divine Wings represents a more youthful band finding and working their edge to astonishing results.
later albums represent a more seasoned band... with astonishing results
the last album was almost like shortened versions of places they had already been

so I always feel if your going to check out a band thats been around awhile the best place to start is at least toward the beginning so you can get a more accurate feel of what made them and that following chronology is always best and keeps you more intune to the band

Divine Wings

dont know what the comment about "You like metal" so get _____ was all about SX IS a metal band, its all metal.

What I meant is that Odyssey is much closer to heavy metal and less progressive than their previous works. I know a couple people - they're metalheads don't give them anything that's not metal - that enjoy The Odyssey but don't like TDWoT. They probably think the classical elements are gay or something, I don't know. But yeah that was my point.

What I meant is that Odyssey is much closer to heavy metal and less progressive than their previous works. I know a couple people - they're metalheads don't give them anything that's not metal - that enjoy The Odyssey but don't like TDWoT. They probably think the classical elements are gay or something, I don't know. But yeah that was my point.

Those kind of people you tell to go elsewhere and get a life in the process... LOL

I am kind of serious though, I find them to be sooooo shallow and not worth sharing musical ideas with, like big grey concrete walls... I prefer stone where the shapes are random.

Those kind of people you tell to go elsewhere and get a life in the process... LOL

I am kind of serious though, I find them to be sooooo shallow and not worth sharing musical ideas with, like big grey concrete walls... I prefer stone where the shapes are random.

Lol... I agree, you can't have a good chat about music with these people. I tried a couple times, but they always ignore you and then try to convince you Dragonforce are the best musicians or something like that.

I remember one of my teacher in high school saying, "the more you learn the more you realize you actually know next to nothing." When someone says they're better than (insert musician name) or that they know a lot about something, I don't even bother anymore. They're just a lost cause.