Live Photos from Odyssey Tour Posted !!

Excellent photography and badass pictures!

You ever notice some of the people in the band have their standard little gestures?

Like Romeo always tilts and whirls his head to the side while he plays his insane solos... and while LePond often looks up when doing his bass lines... and Allen closes his eyes and lifts his other hand near his face/mic... and Pinella sorta waves his head to the left and right as he's staring down pulling out his epic peices...

Anyway, VERY nice Reckert.

-Kronikle

SilentRealm said:
ok i dont know how to make the photos come up .. its all just these blank bars and clicking on them doesnt do anything.

The site requires Javascript to be enabled. Also, if you have a pop-up blocking software installed, that may also be affecting the full-sized images from appearing. Currently, the site is set-up to use Internet Explorer only... although we are working on making it compatible for everyone. Hope that helps. If not, IM me.

Hey I remember watching you take those pics..:cool:
BTW, they are great pictures.. It was nice to see you at the cleveland show too.. Keep taking the photos man, you are doin' a great job.:D

underullospell said:
Hey I remember watching you take those pics..:cool:
BTW, they are great pictures.. It was nice to see you at the cleveland show too.. Keep taking the photos man, you are doin' a great job.:D
Actually those pics were taken by Wayne Dennon, I'm a friend of his... my name is Reckert, I do some website/computer work for him and went to the show that night as well, I was the guy handing cans of "Fosters" beer to him inbetween snapshots at the front row. :Spin:

Reckert said:
Actually those pics were taken by Wayne Dennon, I'm a friend of his... my name is Reckert, I do some website/computer work for him and went to the show that night as well, I was the guy handing cans of "Fosters" beer to him inbetween snapshots at the front row. :Spin:

Oh ok,,, cool. I am not sure if I seen you or not but I was right up front in front of Romeo...:OMG:
I love those guys.... :)

And "snpete" I wrote ya back....

Get a compatable computer Julz !
99% of the earths population do not use macs to browse the internet!

Duh

And to the 99% .... ENJOY the PICS !! You ROCK

What a cop out.
Well 99% of the worlds websites work fine in Mac OS. If not all, at least one of the browsers can come thru. In your case pal, it's a big fat '0'

To the 1% of site developers can't overcome compatibility issues that were dealt with almost a decade ago, YOU SUCK!!!!

underullospell said:
Oh ok,,, cool. I am not sure if I seen you or not but I was right up front in front of Romeo...:OMG:
I love those guys.... :)
Yeah me too, in front of Romeo by the opening to the photo pit.... and yes that Show was ROCK'N!
Very talented band. :worship: Can't wait to see them again, may not be till next year though,
but I'm sure I'll see them with Pagan's Mind at Prog FestV!

(I'm on page 3 next to Romeo with the black & white dragon shirt/ leather jacket and CD's in hand at Waynes site)

Reckert said:
Yeah me too, in front of Romeo by the opening to the photo pit.... and yes that Show was ROCK'N!
Very talented band. :worship: Can't wait to see them again, may not be till next year though,
but I'm sure I'll see them with Pagan's Mind at Prog FestV!

(I'm on page 3 next to Romeo with the black & white dragon shirt/ leather jacket and CD's in hand at Waynes site)

I must of seen you I am sure but just didn't know who ya was,....

Anyways, Prog FestV?? What is that?? You must tell me,ok? I would love to see that.:p