Live Photos from Odyssey Tour Posted !!

Anyways, Prog FestV?? What is that?? You must tell me,ok? I would love to see that.:p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, is that a local Ohio thing? Or is it bigger than that? Details! :D

Oh, and underullospell, I answered your answer...or whatever... :)

SilentRealm said:
bah fosters..its not australian for beer.. VB is.. :p
i tell everyone over here in the freezer that foster is australian for horse piss. i dont know any aussies who can actually tolerate that stuff... my personal preference is for coopers pale, but of course i cant get that here.

anyway, back on topic... great pics :headbang: :headbang:

crapola said:
i tell everyone over here in the freezer that foster is australian for horse piss. i dont know any aussies who can actually tolerate that stuff... my personal preference is for coopers pale, but of course i cant get that here.
:lol:

p.s. everyone who's complaining about the pics, get a better comp and quit ur bitching.. they didnt have to post the pictures on here for everyone to see so its a privilege for us.

p.p.s. theyre awesome!!!!

SilentRealm said:
:lol:

p.s. everyone who's complaining about the pics, get a better comp and quit ur bitching.. they didnt have to post the pictures on here for everyone to see so its a privilege for us.

p.p.s. theyre awesome!!!!

The site is hosted at iPowerWeb.com - usually a great host. In addition to some minor graphics compacting, that's really all that should be causing the site to load slow. We try to give you the best resolution images - and a lot of them - in a simple format that's not over the top with all flash and no balls. The balls of this site are pretty heavy for the computer-disadvantaged. Anyhow... sorry. I'll jump right on it.

:hotjump:

Reckert said:
Prog Fest V ---> click here
I wish this was a tour like Oz Fest !
(you'll see what I mean when you see the band list)
Oh you are talkin'about progpower from this last sept...???
I was there and SymX kicked ass....
I loved Vanden Plas too. It was great tosee them on their 1st usa show.. They are a great live band..