What the fuck has happened to this message board?

Hey some of us newer posters to this board aren't so bad.

I certainly don't go out of my way to abuse others here.

And as far as interesting trheads go, check out the one about "Appeal of Darkness". A shame it's gone astray though

Mr Neil... once again you rule. We are the geek fans and sometimes I wonder myself what the fuck I'm doing wasting so much time each day on these goddamn message boards.. What the hell does it all matter anyway..

I still say you Mr.Neil should sersiously consider becoming a mod. You and ggggggu would make a nice pair seriously.. This would be the happening place once again.

Seriously, don't blame the newer members. I'm new, but I don't disrespect the older members or post stupid things (at least I try not to). I think people just tend to take things too seriously, and like RjBeals said there's not a lot to talk about right now. And in answer to Detric, I don't know who's ugliest, but I think Mendez looks like a gnome.

Your avatar's sexy. I recall seeing a bigger pic somewhere sometime...must've been the Nevermore board.
Uhh...it's 2am. *geek*

For this board to be jumpstarted, we need to have Another thread where a boy gets pwned by his mother and gets his cds taken away, And everyone pays close attention as he trys to retrieve them beneath the shadows from the trash can!

If you ask me this board looks a lot better already, in the past day.
A few new, interesting posts.

OF COURSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WE'RE ALLOWED TO POST OFFTOPIC THREADS NOW RIGHT? EH? :)