What the fuck were they thinking.

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
1) Is WD wearing spandex?!?!?!

132472222_e1bf02add5.jpg

2) I've never been this drunk
104714723_188117659d.jpg

:lol: :lol: Wow. WD is like the superhero version of a douche bag. Every single article of clothing that one could wear to give away that he is a douche bag is on WD in that picture. No comment on the second picture. :lol: :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: :lol: Wow. WD is like the superhero version of a douche bag. Every single article of clothing that one could wear to give away that he is a douche bag is on WD in that picture. No comment on the second picture. :lol: :lol:

You're crazy, let me tell you why:

MetalSteph said:
1) Is WD wearing spandex?!?!?!

132472222_e1bf02add5.jpg

Lets analyze the outfit: Lioness's eye for the Douche-Guy

1) The hat: absolutely my favorite hat that I've ever seen WD wears
score: 10 points.

2) Sun Glasses: yes, those are weird, but very chic, very Hollywood... I would never imagine a metal head wearing those though, but I love originality when it comes to fashion: Score: 7.5 points

3) Breaded beard: We all love Vikings, we all love breaded beards. Score: 9 points (Its not a 10 because its not long enough)

4) Death Angel shirt: definitely a winner. Everybody who is everybody must own one of those shirts, simple black with the Death Angel logo. A great band, a great shirt: Score: 10 points

5) Too tight Immortal sweat pants: You know back in the day I remember I had Anthrax ones and DRI ones... ahh good ol's 80's. I'm not sure even if its Immortal. .. They are too tight, and from the angle of the picture they do look like spandex. Score: 5.5 points.

6) Shitty local beer in right hand: Because that’s what they have at those festivals... not a good excuse, sorry. Score: 4 points.

total score: 46 points out of 60. (that’s 77%)

not bad.

Oh the van picture is too much though :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
4) Death Angel shirt: definitely a winner. Everybody who is everybody must own one of those shirts, simple black with the Death Angel logo. A great band, a great shirt: Score: 10 points

You beat me to it! Death Angel rules!!!

Someone should warn Van not to walk through the forest October - January with that hat on. Especially in my neck of the woods.

Dead_Lioness said:
6) Shitty local beer in right hand: Because that’s what they have at those festivals... not a good excuse, sorry. Score: 4 points.

-Seems to be trying the "horn fingers" with that beer...how about an extra
point at least for that?

Ahh...yep seems to be. Guys don't look there as much ya know.

The mag he's got is a bit interesting. Something about "Stacked (compiled)
Heavy Music" with some critter on it. Since this is the year of the dog it's the first thing coming to my mind... hmmmm, nice weather though.