What the fuck were they thinking.

teredd said:
Ahh...yep seems to be. Guys don't look there as much ya know.

The mag he's got is a bit interesting. Something about "Stacked (compiled)
Heavy Music" with some critter on it. Since this is the year of the dog it's the first thing coming to my mind... hmmmm, nice weather though.

I think its an old picture... that beard is the whoom-broom (or whatever you call it) no ?

and beer? thats so last year :loco:

metal steph, what do you see in these immature 4 yr olds....

Those pants do look like hilarious spandex, but if you look closely it looks like theyre just sweat pants, but the angle of the picture makes them look like spandex, but Im sure theyre sweat pants! (which isnt a whole lot better, but it is better none the less)

you must tell yourself, can't you see it ...

IF I HAD A PICTURE WEARING PJ'S what would you think of me!!!

Have a nice day....

104714723_188117659d.jpg

Van sez: "LIVE LOBSTERS ARE STUDLY!!"

those pics are just too cute! :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
You're crazy, let me tell you why:

Lets analyze the outfit: Lioness's eye for the Douche-Guy

1) The hat: absolutely my favorite hat that I've ever seen WD wears
score: 10 points.

2) Sun Glasses: yes, those are weird, but very chic, very Hollywood... I would never imagine a metal head wearing those though, but I love originality when it comes to fashion: Score: 7.5 points

3) Breaded beard: We all love Vikings, we all love breaded beards. Score: 9 points (Its not a 10 because its not long enough)

4) Death Angel shirt: definitely a winner. Everybody who is everybody must own one of those shirts, simple black with the Death Angel logo. A great band, a great shirt: Score: 10 points

5) Too tight Immortal sweat pants: You know back in the day I remember I had Anthrax ones and DRI ones... ahh good ol's 80's. I'm not sure even if its Immortal. .. They are too tight, and from the angle of the picture they do look like spandex. Score: 5.5 points.

6) Shitty local beer in right hand: Because that’s what they have at those festivals... not a good excuse, sorry. Score: 4 points.

total score: 46 points out of 60. (that’s 77%)

not bad.

Oh the van picture is too much though :lol:

Are you insane?! Okay, points on the shirt, but nothing else. I'm also subtracting points because of his face. So I say deduct about 25 points from your total for a more accurate score. AND I would also like to just point out that you quoted Eric, not me. My math is not that terrible.

I don't know how Van pulls off still looking like a badass in that hat, but I would dare say that he looks even more like a badass in it than I have ever seen him!