WHAT THE FUCK!

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
KERRANG! MAGAZINE CELEBRATES 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF METALLICA'S MASTER OF PUPPETS CLASSIC RELEASE...

EIGHT OF rock's hottest bands have contributed to a special re-recording of Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets' in celebration of the twentieth anniversary of the classic album's release.

'Remastered', which features exclusive recordings by Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Fightstar, Machine Head, Funeral For A Friend, Chimaira, Mastodon and Mendeed - will be given away free with Kerrang! issue 1102, which goes on sale April 5!

Kerrang!'s 'Remastered' features the following tracklisting:

Machine Head - 'Battery'
Trivium 'Master Of Puppets'
Mendeed 'The Thing That Should Not Be'
Bullet For My Valentine 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)'
Chimaira 'Disposable Heroes'
Fightstar 'Leper Messiah'
Mastodon 'Orion'
Funeral For A Friend 'Damage, Inc.'.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lmao!!!

That has to be the gayest line up of bands eva!!!

O well metallica had it coming after putting out all the crap they have in the past 15 years.

I really want to know who put bullet for my valentine in the metal catagory... Any band with valentine in the name goes right into emo.

I no I have seen that aswell its a crying shame Bullet for my Valentine cant even play so I dont know how they will manage Welcome Home (Sanitarium).
As for the rest Im very dissapointed.
Master of Puppets was/is a great album know these wankers are going to fuck it up.

i can live with machine head but the rest is not good at all. a better line up would be:

Avril Lavigne - Fuel
Limp Bizkit - Sanitarium

and so on......