What the heck does CM's Isolate disc look like?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
I swear to Murderface, I am an idiot for losing my Circus Maximus disc. I got one listen from it and now it's AWOL. Can you guys maybe take a picture of the disc itself and post it so I know what the hell it looks like? I'm certain it's in one of my CD wallets but blended in with everything I can't find it.

I swear to Murderface, I am an idiot for losing my Circus Maximus disc. I got one listen from it and now it's AWOL. Can you guys maybe take a picture of the disc itself and post it so I know what the hell it looks like? I'm certain it's in one of my CD wallets but blended in with everything I can't find it.

Here ya go:

Isolate2.jpg

I have so many CDs that I don't have a clue who they are. The discs get separated from the cases but don't have their band name on it. I get so many promo/demo/single CDs that I sometimes I only get to them once or twice. If the disc doesn't have the band & album name, I'm not always able to remember who it is. :lol::lol:

I have so many CDs that I don't have a clue who they are. The discs get separated from the cases but don't have their band name on it. I get so many promo/demo/single CDs that I sometimes I only get to them once or twice. If the disc doesn't have the band & album name, I'm not always able to remember who it is. :lol::lol:
:lol::lol: I have the same damn problem. I started writing on them with a Sharpie as soon as they come in. I understand the promo/demo's etc. but any band that is somewhat established should put their name on the damn CD! Oh wait, everyone downloads now so that's a superfluous expense. (couldn't help it) :heh: