what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philza

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2006
why do i keep getting banned? i've been banned on Stole My Bike, TLA, and now i'm back... will you fucking stop banning me? i'm not trolling anything ffs...

hmmm well it might have something to do with the fact you call people "fucking idots" etc for no good reason and generally post childish crap most of the time..... but thats just a stab in the dark

philza said:
you're so ignorant..
lol, what? your uneducated trolling and attempts to "fit in" with the likes of NFU/bang/etc. (the Shora thread was especially funny) have failed... you've never "told it like it is", you just actively say nothing

i aint play this said:
You are a disguised shitstarter, i say...
shit thread... is that in plain enough sight?

later

House of Seance said:
lol, what? your uneducated trolling and attempts to "fit in" with the likes of NFU/bang/etc. (the Shora thread was especially funny) have failed... you've never "told it like it is", you just actively say nothing

later

Ok, but you always seem to care so much about shitty things and posting in shit threads, don't you? quit being a two-faced crybaby, admit that you are a shitstarter, because you are no fucking example of friendly/mature behaviour on this forum.

later

House of Seance said:

later

yea that thread was gold. Was so obvious that he knew NFU had been going on about them. Its like when there is a girl you like and purposely try and make out that your interested in what she is. (never done this myself though) Maybe there is something Stole_my_bike or whatever his name is ain't telling us...:lol:

yeah lmao its so funny when two ppl like the same band. hahah its fucking gold, aint it?

@ house, you are a fucking tool... uneducated trolling? a bit ironic perhaps?
if you think im trying to "fit in" with NFU/bang (who is also now banned), then you obviously havent seen my arguments with them.

This is a fantastic way to blend back into the community. I'm glad you skipped the part where, after creating a new account, you actually try and add something worthwhile to the forum. But no, you did the right thing and skipped right to the shitstarting.

If you had an issue about being banned. You should've talked to one of the mods right out. As it stands, if I see any posting along the lines of your former accounts, the same thing will happen to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.