Berube 684: barbarian!
Berube 684: ave ave roma!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: is this doomcifer?
Berube 684: fuck you!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: fair enough

Thanatopsis123 said:
seqb2ccopy0ug.jpg

I am just now seeing this. :lol:

Yes Erik, you are my knight in shining armor and the wind beneath my wings. (whatever that means)

I'm seriously sick and fucking tired of you. I don't have "mod" powers anymore, or you'd have been banned a long fucking time ago.

But I'll tell you what, you live in Greece, which is about 5000 miles from me. Let's get together, I'll kick you fucking teeth down your throat, and you'll agree to not ever come back, how's that sound?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

So..what ever happened to IoTS anyway? He went of to mandatory military service only to pop in once then never show again.

lol what the hell

i must have been post-post-post-ironic when posting that shit or i used to be even more terrible than previously thought

EDIT: oh yeah, it's a parody/joke thread, but i forget what the original thread was

EDIT 2: my posts in this thread that were not deleted by my DELETE EVERYTHING script are pretty good, my hate- and depression-fueled self used to be a funnier guy than i am currently i guess

carattack1.jpg

EDIT 23:

seqb2ccopy0ug.jpg

lmfao

That could be very true. But let me ask you this: Why? Because he is hard-headed in his way and has convictions that he is ready to fight about/for? Nothing really wrong with that. If so, many people on this forum are loathsome as well.
yo doomcifer

u recognize this discussion or what :danceboy: