commandante, you faggot, get in here

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
I'm seriously sick and fucking tired of you. I don't have "mod" powers anymore, or you'd have been banned a long fucking time ago.

But I'll tell you what, you live in NYC, which is about 5 miles from me. Let's get together, I'll kick you fucking teeth down your throat, and you'll agree to not ever come back, how's that sound?

Internet fighting is gay, but this thread has the gerat protentntaeial to be hilarious.

What the fuck happend with you two anyhow? Got in the bathtub together and one of you stole the other one's rubber ducky or sometihng?

when you all understand why commandate said that , and what commandate possibly meant by saying that, then reveal your ultimate brutal side of you all that indicates in an internet forum how TOUGH MEN YOU ARE!!!
Nad said the wisest thing (seriously)

:Smug: Tell 'gugs to pull his finger out of his ass and get his own self on the front line if he's that eager to fight someone...

Maybe he can figure out why he's over there, since most of our service men have probably forgotten...

In today's world, I think I would be sitting right next to commandante.

So, 'gugs, I ask, would you have attempted to ban me too?

You're more like Bush than I thought, if you don't agree with something you'd like to ban it or bomb it!

Geee, makes me proud to be an American. :Smug:

So, PJ, you're saying you'd rather kill US soldiers than fight alongside them, just because you hate Bush's politics?

I don't think Markgugs would want to kick somebodies ass for disagreeing with Bush, but I believe he was upset because commandante would rather kill the US soldiers than fight alongside them.

The soldiers are over there because they were told to be there. It's their job. For you guys to hate the soldiers makes me sick. They have no choice in this matter.

Nate The Great said:
I don't think Markgugs would want to kick somebodies ass for disagreeing with Bush, but I believe he was upset because commandante would rather kill the US soldiers than fight alongside them.
Exactly you fucking nimrods.

I could give a rat's ass whether you agree/disagree with what we're doing, it's STILL a FREE country last I checked. I don't care if you fluff Bush or loathe him, again, it's a free country.

But if you are going to be fucking dumb enough to state matter-of-factly that you would rather bear arms AGAINST the men & women of this country than for them or not at all, when yeah, I'm going to have a big fucking problem with that.

As I stated in the initial thread, that fucking coward commandante lives in New York City. I have no intention of e-fighting. I have every intention of calling his ass out and handling it offline. That's all. I doubt it will happen though, because he's a 21-year-old fucking non-American pussy. He's too busy being educated by this country, and using its resources to make statements like he did.

Josh, if you still can't understand the difference in what I'm directing my anger at, then we'll just agree to disregard each other from here on in, got it?

The u.s. soldiers fight for money
Iraqi people fight for freedom
People who fight for money are dangerous for the whole world
But if you are going to be fucking dumb enough to state matter-of-factly that you would rather bear arms AGAINST the men & women of this country than for them or not at all, when yeah, I'm going to have a big fucking problem with that.
omg you are sto stupid, its unbelievable ......
Because of your government (and the behaviour of previous governments) the men & women of your country are in great danger, of another (only 1?) terrorist attack. If you consider yourself to be such a patriot, you should definetally bear arms against this government, who is the real responsible for the death of americans.
Before being so warmongering , think why, for who and against who you would fight in Iraq

I'm not being warmongering you fucking Greek anal bandit.

I'm saying very fucking clearly that if you state that you would prefer to KILL United States men and women, I don't give a shit if they're soldiers or accountants, then I have zero fucking use for you.

I already had zero fucking use for you, so I will now consider you slightly less than a puddle of festering shit on the ground. You're a fucking asshole, and the fact that you're a fucking Greek asshole makes me dislike you just a little bit more. Fucking cocksucker.

markgugs: Will you take the airplane to come here too????????????????? I'M SO SCARED
You are such a tough man!!!!!! The Pixels on your screen shake from their fear as you type every single kindergarden swearing word!!!!!!!
you = Bush
well...maybe he is smarter

Reactions: NAD
I didn't threaten you dumb ass. What does getting on a plane have to do with anything? Please point out to me where I threatened you or said I'd kick your ass or anything even remotely close to that?

Right, you can't.

You have serious reading comprehension problems, but I'll just chalk that up to the sad fact that you were born Greek. If your nation meant anything at all, if YOU meant anything at all, I'd have to understand Greek, wouldn't I?

Now, one more fucking time IN ENGLISH. I said I have NO USE FOR COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOURSELF (Greek or otherwise) who make statements supporting the KILLING of AMERICAN MEN & WOMEN. You have made such statements numerous times now, so one final time IN ENGLISH.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. MMMMKAY?