commandante, you faggot, get in here

If you think the Olympic Games are in Greece thanks to their "neutral relationship" with the Middle East, you're a much bigger moron than I gave you credit for. The Olympic Games, like everything else on the global stage, are about economics. The reason they're in Greece? Apparently your shit-ass economy needs a boost, so your mum & poppa can afford some new goats.
it is so unbelievalbe you are blind and stupid
thats what i said :
and be smart to THANK the Greeks for always having a neutral/good relation with Arabic countries in general, so the terrorist attack has less chances of happening

Don't be ashamed to be right wing, we're not all jackaninnies. :tickled:

Blaming to US for a security risk at the Olympics!? Atlanta perhaps? Maybe even Hitler? That sniper in the 80s? ALWAYS a risk.

NAD said:
Don't be ashamed to be right wing, we're not all jackaninnies. :tickled:

Blaming to US for a security risk at the Olympics!? Atlanta perhaps? Maybe even Hitler? That sniper in the 80s? ALWAYS a risk.
Sure, I'm right-wing about some things, and I'm left-wing about others. Nothing is carte blanche (to me), it's all about the specific issues at hand.

markgugs said:
I could give a rat's ass whether you agree/disagree with what we're doing, it's STILL a FREE country last I checked. I don't care if you fluff Bush or loathe him, again, it's a free country.

Exactly, which gives any free thinking person the ability to lay down their arms and walk away. They don't have to fight this bullshit war, they choose to collect a paycheck by killing people in another country to benefit the politicians in power. I realize some people have to do that to live, I just ain't one of 'em.

As I stated in the initial thread, that fucking coward commandante lives in New York City. I have no intention of e-fighting. I have every intention of calling his ass out and handling it offline. That's all. I doubt it will happen though, because he's a 21-year-old fucking non-American pussy. He's too busy being educated by this country, and using its resources to make statements like he did.

Josh, if you still can't understand the difference in what I'm directing my anger at, then we'll just agree to disregard each other from here on in, got it?

Dude, you seriously sound like some fucking redneck in this post and several that follow it. Again, the similarities between you and ol 'Dubya are frightening. :D

And oh yeah, I AM FROM HERE AND I DO HAVE A SAY, so what the fuck now? You just can't handle when someone intellectually outdoes you, so you resort to playground pottymouth talk and aggressive barking.

This behavior gives metal and Americans in general, a bad rap.

Aren't you proud? :Spin:

Guess I'm just a good 'ol spin doctor.

Papa, why don't you quit sucking a glass dick long enough to understand what I'm saying.

Think what you want about the war. I don't care.
Think what you want about Bush. I don't care.
Think what you want about oil, the Middle East, the state of labor unions, whatever. I don't care.

Talk about how you'd pick up arms and fight against and try to kill American men and women, be they soldiers or accountants, and I fucking care.

Now quit being a fucking jack-ass, if possible.

I think you've made it abundantly clear thoughout your posts...

Your inability to maintain your composure during your rants, not to mention implying that there's something derogatory about being Greek, your tendency to shun or bulldoze other people's cultures.

For the record, my weed intake is quite reduced (comes with being a responsible parent), and I understand what you type perfectly clear without you being a cocksucker.

I take offense when you attack people in here or anywhere else simply because they don't agree with your flag-humping ideals. I could give two shits about whether someone is American or not, that is the difference. I recognize everyone as humans, on a planet, not fucking territory.

I didn't bring the land with me, and I can't take it when I go, so fuck what you call the dirt that you sit your ass on.

The only jackass around here is the redneck typing before me.

The more I read your posts and then see you posting "THIS IS MY FORUM" the more I want to distance myself from your rhetoric...

Be my guest. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I mean, seriously, is that supposed to be a threat? To whom?

I said this was PARTIALLY my forum, and if you don't think that this whole thing began between TWO PEOPLE, YOU NOT INCLUDED, think again. You were invited to join, don't fucking forget it. I will leave it at that because I'm sure Ali wants you around. I could honestly care less what you do.

I mean, really, do you REALLY want to do this in public? I don't mind if you don't.

When it comes to non-musical topics, you disgust me, and I find it pathetic you not only live in the same country as I do, but spent a good deal of your past sucking up undeserved unemployment from the very government you loathe. For all your big rhetoric and pretended intellectualism, what do you do about it? Why haven't you packed up the family and moved to a neutral country? One with a government who falls more in line with your ideals? Could it be because you're all talk?

markgugs said:
Be my guest. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I mean, seriously, is that supposed to be a threat? To whom?

I said this was PARTIALLY my forum, and if you don't think that this whole thing began between TWO PEOPLE, YOU NOT INCLUDED, think again. You were invited to join, don't fucking forget it. I will leave it at that because I'm sure Ali wants you around. I could honestly care less what you do.

I mean, really, do you REALLY want to do this in public? I don't mind if you don't.

When it comes to non-musical topics, you disgust me, and I find it pathetic you not only live in the same country as I do, but spent a good deal of your past sucking up undeserved unemployment from the very government you loathe. For all your big rhetoric and pretended intellectualism, what do you do about it? Why haven't you packed up the family and moved to a neutral country? One with a government who falls more in line with your ideals? Could it be because you're all talk?

Let's get our history correct, you asked me to join. Period. And quite frankly without me and the other guys on board, this ship would've sank. If I remember correctly, you couldn't handle the pressure and bowed out... Life got too rough for you or something like that....

Man, give me a break, I've got a full time job (a very involved one at that), have the most consistent output of anybody on RC, a daughter with another child on the way and still going. So, don't fool yourself.

Sounds to me like some one envies the fact that I got compensated for being let go unfairly. What's a matter did you try and get turned down? The reason I'm still here is because I have family I love, including ones that I can't just "pack up".... Geez you really are backwoods, huh?

Why do you call my unemployment undeserved? And just what does "a great deal of my past" mean? I collected unemployment for 4 months. Ooooo, it's money I had earned, taken out of MY check. Why shouldn't I be entitled to it?

This shit is petty of you and rather embarassing. I was just PMed by a senior staff of UM praising me for standing up to your rants.

Who's pathetic?