Dick Sirloin, you faggot, get in here

I'm not really big on the downloading anymore. Most of my mp3 stockpiles are from years ago and I never had the heart to trash this stuff I spent precious time on, until a few months back when I started deleting massive amounts. New stuff downloaded lately? Ehhh hard to say, a few things, when I do it's OOP or hard to find stuff. Stuff purchased lately? In the last few weeks, several vinyls, a dozen or so cds. Ever since I dropped cash on my audiophile headphones, mp3s don't cut it, sad to say.

next?

Wait a sec....I thought you were a pillar of virtue?

541183574_gonk.gif

I'll make a shoehorn outta your shin
I'll make a lampshade of durable skin
And oh, don't you know that I'm always feelin' able
When I'm sittin' home and I'm carving out your navel
im just a sittin' here carving out your navel

When will I realize that this skin I'm in
Hey, it isn't mine
And when will the kill be too much meat for me to hide on

Hey, I could really use a couple of hands
To complete one hell of a plant stand
Oh, and don't you know that I'm caught here in the middle
Making rib cages into coffee tables
I'm just makin' em into coffee tables

And when will I realize that this skin I'm in
Hey, it isn't mine
And when will the thrill be too much meat for me to find anymore

Oh, because you know I can't hide
But oh how hard I try
But this is just the shape I'm in, oh yeah
although I know I can't hide
But oh how hard I try
But this is just the shape I'm in
oh yeah, oh yeah

Is this death metal? No it's BANJO ROCK.

When Soup was released, the critics HATED it. My cousin said "no way dude, it rules" and when he played it for me, I realized he was right. 10 years later I scored it for way cheap on half.com and guess what? The album still rules in all kinds of ways. Gets better each time.

Blind Melon - Skinned & Toes Across the Floor

Skinned is just fun, but Toes Across the Floor is FUCKING AMAZING. I don't care what kind of music you like, if the breakdown starting at 0:48 doesn't move you, you simply HAVE NO SOUL. No Rain was annoyingly fun, this band was so much more. [/didn't really get into them until 2002]

A friend of mine did an interview with Blind Melon in 1992 for the school newspaper. I remember liking the stuff he played for me a lot, but then seeing the video for No Rain and hating it.

Edit- too much drink, forgetting what decade it is.

It's still the 90's as far as I'm concerned. :dopey:

Yeah I only drank one beer tonight, but it was big and of high ralcohol content. Considering getting another.

hahaha :headbang:

Reminds me of my friend, one New Beer's he only had "one drink" the whole night: a 2 foot tall candle holster filled with gin. Mufucker was bleached the next morning, he couldn't even blink.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I was driving around LA today listening to that crazy left wing station 1150 AM, it was pretty rad. :loco:

I usually listen to KFI, believe it or not.

I need to listen to more Sean Hannity, but I'm not in the vehicle during the afternoon hours for the most part. What were you doing in this wretched neck of the woods my good man. :)

Reign in Acai said:
I may need to come to you for some oop mp3's one day. :lol:

don't count on it!

I don't want to be the one to break you from your regimented philosophical dogma. I can't help it since I'm so utterly lacking in reason and so full of selflessness :lol: