fallingwoman8zv.gif

cosby0do.gif

118935205l4ob.gif

bushflipoff5fs.gif

whoa9bs.gif

you people should have msn, aim is gay

msn is really gay too but at least i have it

ideally you should have icq because icq is better than both

Chat programs are gay, I hate them shitz. Boards are way better because you only have to pay attention when you feel like it, and don't have some god damn window always flashing at the bottom of your screen going BLOOP! or some other half-assed 2.3 notes from a Zeppelin riff sampled at 16khz.

static > dynamic

NADatar said:
Chat programs are gay, I hate them shitz. Boards are way better because you only have to pay attention when you feel like it, and don't have some god damn window always flashing at the bottom of your screen going BLOOP! or some other half-assed 2.3 notes from a Zeppelin riff sampled at 16k.

static > dynamic
you can set them to be less intrusive (except msn which is the most poorly written and intrusive program ever) so basically i usually dont notice if people send me messages until like 16 hours later

haha, MSN works for me. got some hacks/plugins... if I set busy it doesn't even put flashing windows on the taskbar, regular operation no sounds/popups except for 2 people who I always want to be notified when they sign in (custom sign in noise too).

and I dislike ICQ because it looks like poo and most people don't use it anyway.

i just dl MSN last night while drunk and added most peeps here that I saw with that little thingy thing shit under their avatar. They prob got some gay email saying OMGWTFZ DOOMCIFER WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!