what the ...?

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Yeah,Maryland does suck,but I'm sure they've done shows in other states that are just as bad.That would make Maryland suck just a little bit less...I think.

You need to understand sir, that Nevermore is going up in the respect ladder and therefore they will DECREASE the number of sucky states they visit, not increase :).

The fewer sucky states they visit, the sooner they can get to Europe. I'm all for that.

Originally posted by Vortexxx
I have a question. When will I be able to hear Nevermore's cover of "Ride the Lightning" ?!
Yeah,I wanna hear that one,too.

Okay,well,the main reason that I think MD sucks is because it's so small and out of the way that hardly any tours ever stop here.But there are concert venues...there's the Baltimore Arena and some others.It's not a totally desolate,bare state or anything like that...Besides,I don't think Nevemore have played Md yet or recently,so maybe it would be a different experience for them...of course I don't really see how...but it would be nice if they stopped here...

No questions. Just want to wish Van and Christ luck with the Pure Sweet Hell project. Love the demo, thanks Christ!

Originally posted by markgugs
Here's one: was Nevermore (or even Sanctuary back in the day) at ALL influenced by your same-city brothers Queensryche?

I personally hear a much darker, much more "metal" Queensryche pop up in your music from time to time, so I was curious. I love Queensryche btw, and wonder how well you guys might know each other.
ACCORDING TO GEOFF TATE HE WAS NEVER METAL
http://tabletnewspaper.com/music/49_geofftate.html
Sanctuary was real seattle metal queensryche was never according to geoff tate

About the Queensryche similarities, I heard that Geoff & Warrel had the same vocal coach at one point? (Or some sort of similar connection) Maybe it's just the Seattle accent... :lol:

My only question: Chicago on the DNB tour w/ Arch Enemy, did you fuck that supposed Rebecca DeMornay lookalike chick, or did you finish making your sandwich, & go back to listening to Anathema- Judgement? :) :lol:

Nevermore...

WHY must you be so different WD? Why why? :lol:

I need a new NVRMR shirt. Release a cool one, please... one with long sleeves and NEVERMORE written down the arm, or at least another shirt with a dead girl floating in water... that's my favourite one. :D

or the nevermore logo up there ^ on the front, with a picture of you guys under it, Freedom's Never Free written on the back in "blood" letters, and pictures of all the CD covers you've released under that, and Welcome To The Fall written down both sleeves, but one in red lettering, one in white

yeah, what deadskin said

or

A baseball cap.I would kill for a nevermore hat, please ask me to kill for one.:D