Apr 12, 2002
Newton Le Willows
www.angelfire.com
I have...

POT (Nothing Touches Me...)
POT (Skull Hoody)
Sound of White Noise (White Speaker)
Sound of White Noise (Collage)
Stomp 442 (We Came, We Saw And We Fuckin Stomped!)
Vol 8
Maximus Metalus

I want a Spreading The Disease one dead bad.

- We Came, We Saw, We Fucking Stomped
- Volume 8 cover / Tour of Terror dates on back
- Some piece of shit bootleg shirt I bought outside of the House of Blues for practically nothing. I thought it was funny. And it still is.

i have shirts from every tour since bush joined. i was a fan before, of course, but didn't see them til sown came out. ah, what a wonderful experience. and it got better from there. gig in 94, dream come true...i met them and have been bugging them every since.

thank god i've matured since then. the boys may say otherwise, but that's another post.

man my list would take forever.. But ill post a few...

Fistful of metal with NOT on the Back
STD with Tour dats on back
Among the living dats on Back
Indians, with NYHC on back
Anthrax- NOT man Baby Blue
Yellow State of Euphoria Shirt Frount only
Antisocal Not Man Spray Painting
I'm The Law Judge Dread Anthrax Badge on Back
I'm The Man "Im On your Case on the Back
Anthrax Death Shirt
Dont You Fuckin Look At Me
Christmas Not Man
Not Man Skate Board
Not Man Skate Board Gearmany Tour Dates on Back
Inside Cartoon of STD Cover
Anthrax Moush it UP
White Judge Dread With Among The Living on the back
Clash of the Titans
White Attack of the Killer B's
Black Attack of the Killer B's
POT cover
POT heads
POT In My World
Boom Box Blowing up
SOWN Scull
SOWN Hy Pro Glow
SOWN Diner
KNAC White Zombi Anthrax shirt
SOWN NOT MAN/ ANthrax knowes no Colour
Stomp 442 foot
Stomp We Came we saw we Stomped
Stomp Big Ball
Black Stomp style Anthrax logo across frount
Anthrax White Demon car Stomp on Back
Long Sleave Black Demon car
V8 Cover Terror Tour on Back
V8 Spider short sleave with Band On Back
V8 Spider Long Sleave
White V8 Glow in the Dark Alian Tabloid shirt
Maximum Rock Fire Logo Shirt
Anthrax Crest
Anthrax Tydied Knot Man
POT allover print long sleave...

Like i said this is just off the top of the top of my head.. i know there are more..just cant think as of noe..and i know i cant spell...now more then ever.one two menny MGD's...later all...

show off. got my ass beat.

the oldest one i have is the pot heads...now its on my stimpy plush no way am i tossing that shirt out. even with it finding religion...its holy.

Yes but do you have the Sound of White Noise BOOTLEG shirt with the Raging Bull backdrop image? It has some like 1983 image on the back I think.
bwahahahaha :headbang:
tongue.gif

One of my friends wore it to an Anthrax show and Charlie commented on it's lack of officialness or whatever you call it.

Knowing Buddy, he probably does have it.

Shit, where did I put that shirt?

TooleBox Dan said:
- We Came, We Saw, We Fucking Stomped
- Volume 8 cover / Tour of Terror dates on back
- Some piece of shit bootleg shirt I bought outside of the House of Blues for practically nothing. I thought it was funny. And it still is.

I bet I know the Bootleg shirt you are talkin about..was it the shirt that had the pic of anthrax from the inside cover of Live the Island years on the frount, and fight on the back?. of the lame ass SOE shirt, i got them both but did not post my Bootlegs

I only have a handful and two were given to me by Justin. The others I have from the last couple of years of touring. I don't think I have anything left pre-95. They all got lost/stolen/tossed/worn out.

My lack of shirts and all of that may be what sets me aside from some of the Thrax fans that are collectors. I just never got into collecting too much stuff. I'm the complete opposite of a pack rat. When I'm done with something, I get rid of it. I keep my Anthrax cd's in a vinyl carrying case and I don't even think I know where the jewels and inserts are. As long as I have the music, I'm happy.

i have no anthrax tour shirts any more, use to have two though...
the classic not-man skateboarding on front w/skateboard deck on the back, don't know what ever happened to it... i also had a black long sleeve from p.o.t. with the clock on the front, the skeleton/clock arms on the sleeves and again on the back in a cross pattern with a skull at the center and the letters P.O.T. the l.s. is now with a friend of mine, i would've kept it but it shrank up on me years ago - it's otherwise in great shape, he can actually wear it...

I used to have 2 shirts from the UK fanclub, one was a drawing of CB and Scott and a couple of others as chinese guys with the line 'Revenge of the Shaolin Warriors"on the back the oher had a pic of the band on some grey marmer tombstone and Scott was wearing a Married with Children T-shirt!!