The most underrated songs off each album

Hmm...

Fistful of Metal - I'm Eighteen
Spreading the Disease - the whole album's over rated
Among the Living - the last three songs
State of Euphoria - hmm... never did like the album much
Persistance of Time - Discharge and Gridlock

The rest? Meh...

fistful - across the river/ howling furies!!( cant believe no one mentioned that, one of the best harmonies ever!) :worship:
spreading - medusa (they played it at the barrows the other night, YESSSSS!!!!!!) :headbang:
among - horror of it all (rifftastic and horribly overlooked!)
euphoria - now its dark? (not sure, its not that good a record)
persistence - one man stands!!!!!
whitenoise - packaged rebellion!
stomp - not sure
vol 8 - catharsis
wcfya - srap it on!!!!

johnnieCzech said:
Since I´m bored as fuck, let´s post your "most underrated" songs off each album! I mean the ones that you think they kick ass, yet they´re not in "the official top" if you know what I mean.
Mine is:

Here is my list

Fistful Of Metal: Across the River
Spreading The Disease: The Enemy
Among The Living: Skeletons In The Closet
State Of Euphoria: Who Cares Wins
Persistence Of Time: Gridlock
Attack Of The Killer B´s: Pipeline
Sound Of White Noise: This Is Not An Exit
Stomp 442: Bare
Volume 8: Catharsis
We´ve Come For You All: WCFYA

Good topic!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Bush, especially in Nude Reader's Wifes

Volume 8 is a criminally underated album, lots of soilid tracks on there, only Alpha Mail dissapoints

Stomp has the most underrated stuff, but my faves are king size (i love that 'Awww yeah!') and tester. but as far as Anthrax most underrated songs they have to be Giving the horns and Grunt and click. Absolute genius! especially the thin lizzy bit in '..horns' :headbang:

stomp224 said:
Stomp has the most underrated stuff, but my faves are king size (i love that 'Awww yeah!') and tester. but as far as Anthrax most underrated songs they have to be Giving the horns and Grunt and click. Absolute genius! especially the thin lizzy bit in '..horns' :headbang:

Yeah, actually if I was not talking about the official albums, I´d vote for Grunt&Click as the most underrated Thrax song EVER.