what tracks most suprised u at an anthrax show

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
been along time between drinks for me(they last toured australia for stomp)anyway for me the tracks that really stood out live from cd version was in a zone hy pro glo and in my world,before i heard these songs live i didnt think too much of them!

what songs do u feel only got justice when played live?

Antisocial. Hate it on record but live.....When John was just singing it and making us sing it back and he did a death metal growl (or an attempt at, at least.) Killer. And Black dahlia.Just how I imagined it on the first time I head it

Although not being well versed in the amount of live stuff that ive heard i reckon the following sounded even better than in the recording studio.

Metal thrashing mad, i cant believe how great this tune is live, and blows all official versions away, to be expected though.

1000 points of hate sounded even better than the studio version which is hard to imagine i know but thats my opinion.

These are based on the glasgow show i went to a month ago. (has it been that long already)

wullief said:
Although not being well versed in the amount of live stuff that ive heard i reckon the following sounded even better than in the recording studio.

Metal thrashing mad, i cant believe how great this tune is live, and blows all official versions away, to be expected though.

1000 points of hate sounded even better than the studio version which is hard to imagine i know but thats my opinion.

These are based on the glasgow show i went to a month ago. (has it been that long already)

just ease up on the seeing anthrax recently stuff ok:D i havent had the privelidge of seeing them since stomp tour!!!!

One of my buddies told me that they played Strutter (Kiss) when they played Polliwog festival here in Quebec... that must have been like the first time they covered Kiss right? :D