What Travis Smith albums are in your collection?

I own more than I thought I did:

Age of Silence - Acceleration
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
Lilitu - The Delores Lesion
Novembers Doom - To Welcome the Fade
Novembre - Novembrine Waltz
Opeth - Still Life
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - Damnation
Opeth - Lamentations DVD
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
Soul Embraced - This is My Blood
Strapping Young Lad - SYL
Subterranean Masquerade - Temporary Psychotic State EP
Subterranean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams
Townsend, Devin - Terria
Townsend, Devin - Accelerated Evolution
Winds - Reflections of the I
Winds - The Imaginary Direction of Time

*wipes brow*

Alcapoth said:
Everything Opeth, Katatonia and Novembrine Waltz by Novembre. I'm not sure, is Classica by Smith? I have that too (I guess I can go check.)

Nope, only Novembrine Waltz is.

Anathema - A Natural Disaster
Daylight Dies - No Reply
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Nevermore - Ennemies of Reality
Novembre - Novembrine Waltz
Opeth - Still Life
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - Damnation
Opeth - Lamentation DVD
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
Devin Townsend - Terria
Devin Townsend - Accelerated Evolution
Winds - Reflection of the 1
Winds - Imaginary Direction of Time

The 2 Nevermore albums.
Compos Mentis: fragments of withered dream.
All the Katatonia stuff.
Opeth stuff.
Anathema (Personel favorite Smith work)

properley loads more that I can't remember right now

I have:

Lilitu- The Delores Lesion
Bloodbath- Ressurection Through Carnage
Diabolical Masquerade- Death's Design
Gordian Knot- Emergent
Katatonia- Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Katatonia- Tonight's Decision
Katatonia- Viva Emptiness
Both Winds
Opeth- Damnation
Opeth- Lamentations
Opeth- Deliverance
Opeth- Still Life
Opeth- Blackwater Park
Soilwork- Natural Born Chaos
Anathema- A Natural Disaster
Suffocation- Despise the Sun
Daylight Dies- No Reply

I have a bunch! I've picked a lot of them up used so it's not like I've gone out specifically to buy CDs he's worked on, but to be quite honest I really think it's a good indicator of whether the band is good or not, I don't think there's one CD with his artwork on it that I've truly disliked. A Triggering Myth is a bit weird and not really my thing, but it's not horrible, and Power Symphony are not all that great, but they're decent. Other than that, I really like them all! Anyway, this is what I have:

(See Below)

:headbang:

Honestly, I don't like Opeth much. I know, it's crazy, really. I've been meaning to buy the mellow album, Deliverance or Damnation, can't remember which it is. When it comes to death metal, or music with a death metal-like singer, I'm very, very picky! I haven't heard a lot by Opeth, I'll admit that, but what I have heard hasn't impressed me. Someday I will make it a point to really give them a try, but I'm a music fanatic so I can get pretty preoccupied with all the other bands I like. =)

Anyway, I checked and Trav did the ink, coloring and logo for Touched By The Crimson King, not sure if that qualifies as Travis Smith artwork, though.

I just checked the new Subterranean Masquerade and he did that artwork (I just bought this last week, very, very good), I need to add that the artwork is brilliant!! A lot of really cool, twisted little childlike drawings! It's good to see something not so digital.

I don't know about Living Sacrifice's Conceived In Fire because apparently I don't even have it, I thought I did. Maybe someone stole it? Who would steal Christian music?? God is mad at someone!!!

I can't check on Soul Embraced because my "St" through "Z" CD rack toppled over while moving my desk—which it was leaning against—last week. 500 CDs EVERYWHERE!! Those cheap ass particle board CD racks suck! It was like the thing exploded! So anyway, now all those CDs are piled in the corner, so I don't know. I'm not digging through them to find that one CD.

And my compilation CDs are stored away because I'm living at home right now and I have no space for them. I'm pretty sure he didn't do that artwork for Identity 8 album, though it looks like something he'd do. Can't recall, though. Anyone got the official word on these albums?

Eyesore said:
Honestly, I don't like Opeth much. I know, it's crazy, really. I've been meaning to buy the mellow album, Deliverance or Damnation, can't remember which it is. When it comes to death metal, or music with a death metal-like singer, I'm very, very picky! I haven't heard a lot by Opeth, I'll admit that, but what I have heard hasn't impressed me. Someday I will make it a point to really give them a try, but I'm a music fanatic so I can get pretty preoccupied with all the other bands I like. =)

Anyway, I checked and Trav did the ink, coloring and logo for Touched By The Crimson King, not sure if that qualifies as Travis Smith artwork, though.

I just checked the new Subterranean Masquerade and he did that artwork (I just bought this last week, very, very good), I need to add that the artwork is brilliant!! A lot of really cool, twisted little childlike drawings! It's good to see something not so digital.

I don't know about Living Sacrifice's Conceived In Fire because apparently I don't even have it, I thought I did. Maybe someone stole it? Who would steal Christian music?? God is mad at someone!!!

I can't check on Soul Embraced because my "St" through "Z" CD rack toppled over while moving my desk—which it was leaning against—last week. 500 CDs EVERYWHERE!! Those cheap ass particle board CD racks suck! It was like the thing exploded! So anyway, now all those CDs are piled in the corner, so I don't know. I'm not digging through them to find that one CD.

And my compilation CDs are stored away because I'm living at home right now and I have no space for them. I'm pretty sure he didn't do that artwork for Identity 8 album, though it looks like something he'd do. Can't recall, though. Anyone got the official word on these albums?

Seriously dude you have to listen to Opeth, they are one of the most orginal bands in the world, nothing sounds like them. About the death vocals I didn´t like them to begin with either but u get use to them trust me. Just listen to the song "Harvest" and then "The Drapery falls" and you´ll love Opeth guarenteed.

I broke down and bought Ghost Reveries! I have to admit it quite nice! =) I've been listening to it non-stop for the past week! I'm definitely going to start checking out the older albums! =)

Ghost Reveries reminds me a lot of Dan Swano's Moontower album!!

Well i have the following:
Anathema: A Fine Day to Exit
Anathema: A Natural Disaster
Bloodbath: Resurrection Through Carnage
Diabolical Masquerade: Death's Design
Draconian: Both but Travis' work appears only at Arcane Rain Fell
Katatonia: Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Katatonia: Viva Emptiness
November's Doom: The Knowing
November's Doom: To Welcome the Fade
Opeth: Still Life
Opeth: Blackwater Park
Opeth: Deliverance
Opeth: Damnation
Opeth: Ghost Reveries
Opeth: Lamentations DVD
Subterranean Masquerade: Temporary Psychotic State
Subterranean Masquerade: Suspended Animation Dreams
Winds: Reflections of the I
Winds: The Imaginary Direction of Time

And master :worship: Travis Smith always leaves me amazed with his work.

Opeth - Lementations (I'll be getting more opeth soon :eek: )
Living Sacrifice - Conceived in Fire (strangely, this one is not on Travis' page gallery... it's an awesome cover).

there are so many artwork's from travis.... mhh, wait:

anathema, winds, psychotic waltz, deadsoul tribe, novembre, control denied, redemption, zero hour, solitude aeturnus, nevermore, dragonlord, opeth and many more...

i'll make a exactly list, there are to many at the moment... :) most of them are really good artworks ( also the music )...

somebody know the work from travis smith besides the music-stuff !?

cheers

jesa