What was the last cd you bought?

CD I received this week: Blind Guardian - Imaginations from the Other Side. Hell yeah, now I only need the Demons&Wizard-CD and Guardian's "Somewhere far beyond" and those that came before it. :3

Ive been on an 80's kick lately so the last few cd's i bought are

Motley Crue - Shout at The Devil
Slaughter - Stick It to Ya
Van Halen - Van Halen

I also got

The Crown - Possessed 13
Green Carnation - Blessing In Diguise
To Die For - Jaded

I think thats it.
Im still trying to get Charon - The Dying Daylights. Its a tough one to get. Im gonna have to order it online.

The last 2 albums I purchased were Arch Enemy's "Wages of Sin" and "Anthems of Rebellion" and I am VERY fuckin' happy with them.

If you're gonna now talk about how Angela makes AE sound blah blah blah blah.. and old AE this and old AE that.. and guitars this and guitars that
well.. fAck you
we've heard it a million times :p

TheSomberlain said:
Just ordered Stone - No Anaesthesia! :D:D:D:D Can't wait!!
Where do you get some stone CD's i want to hear the original No COmmands, can anyone send it to me. PLEAAAAAAASE.

I just got Visions of the Beast, Terminator 2 and Smphony X - The Odyssey just the other day, and i might go and get Kink Diamond - Abigail today.

bobvex said:
Where do you get some stone CD's i want to hear the original No COmmands, can anyone send it to me. PLEAAAAAAASE.

I just got Visions of the Beast, Terminator 2 and Smphony X - The Odyssey just the other day, and i might go and get Kink Diamond - Abigail today.

I ordered it from www.cdon.com , they have all in now. But it's Scandinavian/European, I dunno if they ship across the sea. I think Gav have a few Stone-songs, unless he's lost them.