What was the last movie you saw?

PainMiseryDeath said:
The dead bodies in The Ring looked cool, and thats all I enjoyed about that movie...
Yeah, never seen any like that before...

Watched Gangster No.1 last night, that's pretty goddamn good also, it copies from some other British gangster films (The Krays mainly) at times though...

I caught Deathwatch on Saturday, that's pretty damn good, apart from the very last minute or so...They spent all the film trying to cover up what the so called 'evil' was and ended up giving it away in the most crappy way possible...

I finally saw the Last Samurai. It was a really good movie but I hated the ending, I mean Tom Cruise should've killed himself like a true samurai (wasn't that the point of the movie?the transformation of an alienated man into a man who becomes a samurai? the whole point of the movie is wasted) Plus, well, seeing Tom Cruise getting killed, even if its just on a screen has been on my wishlist for a while. :devil:

I watched The Cell again, although it stars Jennifer Lopez this is still a very good film, quite disturbing for a mainstream film...Also I had to watch Poltergeist on t.v., at a ge 8, it was the first horror film I ever watched and it gave me nightmares for at least a year!!!
Bit disappointing now though...

The Butterfly Effect

One for all the real and fake misanthropes in existance! TRULY the most depressing movie ever made next to Phenomenon with John Travolta