What do you do now?/What are your future plans?

Stay in Philly until you graduate and have some financial cushion Then move if you must.

BTW I forgot to state that I'm still in highschool.

Yeah, that's what will almost certainly push me in that direction (and that actually is pretty much what my Dad said :lol:). What's making it tough is that I've already got some good things going here, and the arts scene in Philly is actually growing pretty well. That, and I know I could get into Temple if I chose to stay in Philly. Whereas I don't know where I would be able to go in New York.

Well it sounds like you can do the things you want to, it's just a matter of how long you are willing to put off New York. The known is safer, for what that's worth. But the unknown is more exciting. The unknown could be pursued if the known would still be available in the event that the unknown didn't work out...maybe.

ack

Part time computer science student with a full time job during the week and a part time job on the weekends. My future... ???

Now: 1st year student @ the University of Maine.

Later: I plan to teach Latin at the high school level and eventually merit my way to teaching college. I don't mind traveling the country if it means getting decent pay. Since it's Latin, I'm pretty much safe from having to teach in the South. My hopes are to stay in Maine because this is the most beautiful state in the country. Though I wouldn't mind working in the Pacific Northwest for a while.

As for non-work life after college, there's graduate school (hope to get a Phd. in Latin some day), and it's too early to be thinking about marriage or family.

One thing is for sure, my patronage to metal will follow me to the grave.

Currently: Financial Analyst and Data Analyst for a Pension Plan Consulting Firm

What I want to do: My new thing right now is wanting to go to law school. If this happens, I'll probably end up going into Estate Planning or Tax Law...something that doesn't involve being a court room all the fucking time. I'd eventually like to open my own business (probably a record store). Maybe teach. Maybe get my MBA instead of a JD.

I want to do a bunch of things, basically.

Now: graduated over a year ago with a bachelors degree in computer science. Then worked as a programmer for a while, got bored of job, quit, moved to England to stay/live with my girlfriend and that's where I am now. Doing nothing in particular and living off my savings until I figure out what I want to do.

Future: I plan to die at some point. That's all I know. I'd like to work as a game programmer but I haven't made any serious efforts towards achieving that.

Now: Currently working as a SAP ABAP Programmer in a Telecom Company here in the Philippines. Also, been trying to save a lot of cash for the future...

Future: I'm aiming to work abroad by January next year...preferably in Singapore first, then maybe US or Europe after that...Then, get married, have kids... and, hopefully, revive my band and finish off an album...or maybe just a demo, whatever...

Full-time student. No idea what I will be doing afterward. Working, obviously, but in what context, I don't know.

Same except I'm not a student anymore (I will be this Jan, if I decide too). Currently I work at my old college, where I run/watch over the cardio, psychology, and medical labs for a few hours a day (different labs on different days). My job is mundane to say the least; and seeing as most people don't know how to help themselves or learn from their mistakes... How the fuck hard is it to learn to use email? Or to print? Or read the instructions from your books about projects?

And why the hell am I paid monthly!? WHAT THE HELL.

Now: graduated over a year ago with a bachelors degree in computer science. Then worked as a programmer for a while, got bored of job, quit, moved to England to stay/live with my girlfriend and that's where I am now. Doing nothing in particular and living off my savings until I figure out what I want to do.

Future: I plan to die at some point. That's all I know. I'd like to work as a game programmer but I haven't made any serious efforts towards achieving that.

You're kinda like my aunt's live-in boyfriend. Not really doin much of anything.

I'm a full time Electrician 5-6 days a week depending on how busy we are or not. Plan on getting married in year 1/2 when my girlfriend is done w/ nursing school and then she will be making more than me hehe

I own a mustang already but I'm going to look at this badass Chevelle Saturday:
chevelle.jpg
chevelle2.jpg

Should I buy it?