What was your first band T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first band shirt was a 'Metal Up Your Ass' Metallica sleeveless, with the pic of a toilet with a knife sticking out of it on the front and a guy frying in the electric chair on the back. My parents were extremely outraged and made me swap it with my mate for a much more tame And Justice For All shirt. Not a very metal story that one.

my first PUNK shirt was "God Save The Queen" by the SEX PISTOLS back in the day of.

:yell:"F*ck this and :yell:F*ck that, she don't wont a baby that looks like that, I don't wont a baby that looks like that :yell:BODIES, ITS JUST AN ANIMAL........:zombie:

I would never get an iron on AGAIN, my first was Iron Maidens Number Of The Beast transfer, after the third wash it started to fall apart, I loved that shirt..:erk:, I thought I was bigger than Maiden themselves and I was only 17 then...Now I only get origionals..(screen print)..:headbang:

I have 4 Maiden shirts,and i dont even listen to them:lol:
It´s because of some friends and family who only knows you´re into metal,and the only metal band they know of is Iron Maiden. So i get Maiden-stuff on birthdays sometimes.

First t-shirt I brought? Ermm...C.o.F- The Principle of Evil Made Flesh.

metallica 'ride the lightning'
but not the awesome one with the picture on the back.
it didnt last very long as i soon grew out of it
being tall sucks at times, you think you have stopped growing and buy cool clothes, then your out of them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.