What websites do you visit everyday?

Ultimate Metal (Maiden Downunder, Old School, Dungeon mainly)
Hotmail
Deakin Email
Vinnie Vincent Message Board
Ebay Australia

That's all for daily, but also I often visit Metal Sludge, Melodic Rock, etc...

Let's see...

www.ultimatemetal.com (for this 'ere forum and occasionally the Sinergy one. Must start posting on the Dungeon board again too)

www.kissasylum.com (when it works)

http://mail.yahoo.com.au

www.amazon.com (for my twice weekly look at CDs, books and DVDs that will never come out in Australia- and that I wouldn't be able to afford if they did)

www.chaosmusic.com (to check for local releases of the above. A frustrating and pointless exercise if ever there was one)

W

www.metal-sludge.com
plus i go to the following sites regularly
powerplay hard rock metal magazine site
Aerosmith
Angel
Poison
Dungeon
Edguy

is Powerplay still around? i use to get it all the time but my newsagent stopped getting it, ive looked around a bunch of other newsagents and they say they have never fuckin heard of it! my local place wont even inquire to see if they can order it

fuckin pricks

ey Xena, that new BJ single is pretty rockin too

Originally posted by Haupassia

is Powerplay still around? i use to get it all the time but my newsagent stopped getting it, ive looked around a bunch of other newsagents and they say they have never fuckin heard of it! my local place wont even inquire to see if they can order it

fuckin pricks

ey Xena, that new BJ single is pretty rockin too

Yes Powerplay is still around I get it every month,last month had a free cd.The site is cool.
If you want I can get you a copy each month and send it to you.

Yeah the single rocks did you get the special edition or the standard or both?

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
Yes Powerplay is still around I get it every month,last month had a free cd.The site is cool.
If you want I can get you a copy each month and send it to you.

Yeah the single rocks did you get the special edition or the standard or both?

xena that would be great if you could do that! you got icq, msn or something so we could chat? if not send me an email fullstrength@11820.net

just got the standard, not usually a single buyer but that was just an impulse...