what will you do on New Year's Eve?

Loona

*~holdacska~*
Sep 2, 2003
Budapest, Hungary
Visit site
any plans yet?
me, originally I was about to sleep or study for my literature exam (really :lol: :lol: :lol: ), now we had the idea of walking around the streets and having a look at others' happy faces, but it'll be quite cold they say. now I don't know. I've been invited to a party but I won't go to that one. this year I'm not in the mood of helping others vomit :erk:

we start at 8am and make a tour arround everybody from chiro, booze beer, eat lots of stuff, booze more beer ... this ends arround 10 pm

then from 11 pm till 2 am i have to DJ at Zigzag :headbang: 'Mister Dee and the Youngster' will party hard :headbang:
after that i'll party some more and help my mate to close the place arround 7 am, then we go partiing somewhere else till we can't go on anymore

no plan and no expectations
i suppose gathering with another lonely friend, perhaps to a city, watch fireworks, get tired before knowing what fancy pub to go to & not wanting to mix up with the romantic couples, going home again, put on friends or some romantic comedy, get the booze out and babble all night.

actually, that sounds like a really good plan for me. :cool:

it's always shit new years eve.
the only nice one i ever had was in finland, just because all people were stuck in this house far away from humanity

and in my home city they never do fireworks. only these little bastards throwing little bombs at you aaagh.