What y'all doing on New Years Eve?

bert

Oct 25, 2002
Yorkshire
Visit site
Just out of curiousity what are all Saxonites up to on NYE? I've just discovered that Rios' in Bradford have booked ROADSTAR (formerly Hurricane Party) for the night with an after-show party all for £6. They charge £10 to get in pubs on NYE at some places.

By new years eve my wife will be around 10-12 weeks pregnant, so no partying for me, il probably have a nice quiet night in with her and a nice bottle of something very alcoholic and hopefully play with my xbox 360....if we can get hold of one of the bloody things!!!! Sold out everywhere it seems bah!!!!

I will be doing the same thing as usual, me and my last remaining friend in Wetherby (everyone else got married and moved away :bah: ) will be going round most of the pubs in Wetherby drinking shit loads of beer
icon_boozer.gif
, getting drunk :kickass: , pukeing up :puke: , then drinking more beer
icon_boozer.gif
. . .e.t.c

I never see new years day morning cos im so hungover, and im allways ill the rest of the day :ill: :zombie: :puke:

same thing I`ve done for the last 21 years. Nothing. I prefer it that way. Last time I did anything was back in 1984. Did the Times Square thing and that was the last time.

CRUSADER747 said:
will be going round most of the pubs in Wetherby drinking shit loads of beer
icon_boozer.gif
, getting drunk :kickass: , pukeing up :puke: , then drinking more beer
icon_boozer.gif
. . .e.t.c

Sounds like a good solid plan mate !!

So far nothing planned, besides is just another night after all.

NP: Icarus Witch - 'Soothsayer'

Hmm. According to lots of facts, figures, readers polls and all the rest of it...apparently Edinburgh has the biggest party in the world !!!

I have no idea what I am doing yet...

Last year went to the concert in the gardens here with pals ..queued for a couple of hours, got into the select enclosure, watched Blondie, The Scissor Sisters etc and ripped cartilege in my knee because I missed a load of steps in the cold, wet crowded area. :dopey:

I don't think there's anything remotely heavy rock happening here.:cry:
I would like to see Hurricane Party tho !!!

I think after the 'event' we should all post pics of ourselves drunk out of our skulls !!

:headbang:

Sammi951 said:
Me being the miserable sod that I am, I'll probably go to bed before midnight, as usual! :D

Thats exactly the kind of thing my wife would say as well...Bah humbug etc!!

Sammi951 said:
Me being the miserable sod that I am, I'll probably go to bed before midnight, as usual! :D

Rather you than me lol :(

I NEVER go to bed before midnight, even on an ordinary weekday :headbang: I don't get home from the pub till about 11:40, and as for new years eve, er..... probably about 1 am (i think? - i don't usually remember getting home lol).:kickass:

valanx said:
I think after the 'event' we should all post pics of ourselves drunk out of our skulls !!

:headbang:

Just thought...you'll be a proud daddy by this time next year Valanx, and I don't think getting drunk out of your skull and doing night feeds go very well together :D :lol: