What your height?

DaRkLady said:
LONG LIVE SHORT PPL!!! :headbang:
They prolly will too. Less likely to get their heads taken off by low flying planes an the like.

Hilda said:
Edit: Tall, good looking guys with long hair, that is... I favor long haired guys much more. :p
Hi. :wave:

We don't try to hide you know?

I'm 183cms and .....brb *hops on scales* 79kilos. I wanna drop another few kilo's (down to just under 75) then work it back on to reduce my body fat percentage a lil futher, I'm by no means fat, but still, it couldn't hurt.

^ :lol:
I need to reduce my fat % too, hehe. :p
I should follow my brothers' example. Both are REALLY into building muscle (so weight is not much of an issue as is body fat) and martial arts. Their bodies are practically hard as rock and trim. Why can't I be like that too? GRRRRR!! Well, at least I got the long hair, hehehehe.
I posted this on another thread, but what the hey...

alexihildamilw2004.jpg

I'm also the midget of midgets! :D

Spike said:
Hi. :wave:

We don't try to hide you know?

Sure, maybe in Australia that's true, but here in Wisconsin (and pretty much everywhere I go, excluding Germany and metal concerts) EVERYONE has short hair, is a midget, seriously obese, or has no personality whatsoever, so... :(

Nice eyes, though. :)

i'm 6'0", 190-200lbs, might be a little less. i've barely eaten much the past few weeks/months.

and about short people, i remember at the last bodom concert there was this short guy, and he yelled "SHORT PEOPLE UNITE!" and everyone started laughing.

@Hilda: Why are we laughing at me again?

And yeah, the body fat thing, it's no bigee, but I was trying to bulk up (body build if oyu will) up until early this year, problem wsa whenI got so busy I stopped going to the gym, I kept EATING like I was trying to put on weight for a while... you can imagine the results. :erk:

I lost most of it again when I went on an extended holiday though... just means I gotta start from scractch.... again. Oh, and unless I am mistaking thing you don't look fat to me (that you in your sig?... not the blond short angry man ;) )

Thanks for the compliment too, oddly enough I get that one alot nowadays. o_O

@Spike: I just thought your opinion about midgets was amusing. :p
And yes, that's me, heh, but it's not my sig; it's just a random pic with the "blond, short, angry man." ;)

@Tut: :D So you see why I like men with long hair too. ;)
I can imagine about your "biotype." :p But with all that delicious Brazilian Food who could blame you. I got really fat when I went back to Peru for a week! :loco:
Damn, I'm eating a muffin right now... Argh... :erk: