• 6'6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6'7

• 6'8

• Total voters
Opethians being over average height? :err:
What's average, might I ask, since this is an international board and average height differs quite a lot. A close friend of mine is 6'0" and is considered slightly on the short side of average (this being southern Sweden), whereas for example in Bourgogne (France), average height is much lower and even I, who's 5'5" by the way, is considered tall.
All metal heads are taller than me...
Could that be because I'm short?

Hoser's got it right. I'm 5' 11" but have no idea how many cm that is unless I look at my driver's license.. but even that could be incorrect.

For the record, once and for all.. 1 inch is 2.54 centimeters.

1 foot is 30.48cm

so, I suppose 5' 11" is 180.34cm

I'm at about average height (so it seems, there's 5 of us "just-under-6-footers" so far on the poll), though most of my friends are 6'1" - 6'3"

I think they do that so it's harder to fake who you are on the liscence ... same purpose of the photo. I know some of my friends use fake IDs that look really similar to them. But the real person is alot taller in height ... if Australia had the height on it's liscences, it wouldn't work ... I love this country, hehe ;)

Hahah, am too! :)

180cm is closer to my actual height (179cm) than 175cm, so what the fuck are you whining about, mr. Scraggly Beard? :heh:

So, thanks to Duvall's accurate information, I finally know I'm 5'10" instead of 5'9" which I voted. Hehe, goddamn the miles and Fahrenheits and inches and oz's and whatnot! :p

I remember when I was in 4th or 5th grade and all the other girls were like 4-5 feet tall and I felt...I guess weird at the time for being 5'7". :lol: Haha, that's funny looking back on that now. Took till the end of school to realize....so what. Now, there is some reason why people from Sweden/Norway in general are taller. I thought I read something somewhere once, but who knows.

Originally posted by Protocol
Even the people who invented the imperial system have long abandoned it. See the light and start using metric already! >P

Yup, that's me at 6'5, that is to say 195 _cm_.

And that table is quite off, hibernal.
http://www.french-property.com/ref/convert.htm

6'5 Holy Crap! :yow: Well I suppose not, all my Cough-Bastard-Cough friends are like 6'4 - 6'5 now that I think of it.......:cry:

Originally posted by Silhouette
I think they do that so it's harder to fake who you are on the liscence ... same purpose of the photo. I know some of my friends use fake IDs that look really similar to them. But the real person is alot taller in height ... if Australia had the height on it's liscences, it wouldn't work ... I love this country, hehe ;)

Lucky Bastard! Looks like you get it easy in N.S.W. Queensland Drivers liscences have heights on them....Like mine.

Sorry, this may be slightly off-topic but....

I was wondering if anyone knew how to convert Joules (J) to electron volts (eV) ??? :confused:

Satori? Duvall? anyone?