What your height?

Chokehold said:
The Skandinavian people are the tallest in the whole world...
that's not true! the tallest people in europe and thus the world are the dutch people! males messuring 186cm and females 176 cm per average!

by the way, i'm 180cm tall, that's about 6 feet! i weight about 86kg, but i work out regulary, so i'm rather muscular! hehe!

Fleischwolf said:
that's not true! the tallest people in europe and thus the world are the dutch people! males messuring 186cm and females 176 cm per average!
Dutch are the tallest, but the male average is 184, and the female one 170. After Dutch come Swedes, Norwegians and Danes with 178-180. The height of Dutch can probably be attributed to the considerable Anglo-Saxon presence, who are generally larger than Halstatt. The Keltic majority even it out however. Finns come in after the Dutch and Scandinavians with 178cm.

PoueT said:
i am 188cm
btw what's the relationship with CoB ? :heh:

Not neccessary. I and most users consider this forum to be a gathering of CoB fans to talk to each other in any way, shape or form. Let it be about CoB, to stupid things, to important things. It doesn't truly matter. I personally think that if only CoB discussions were allowed here, not that many people would check back here and discuss stuff on a regular basis.

NP: Children of Bodom - Mask of Sanity