WHAT?!?!

What do you mean :erk:? Thrash is awesome! Metallica! Megadeth! Tourniquet! Testament! Come on!

I like some trash... just a lot of it makes me sick. bleh. Metallica and Megadeth are pretty awesome. :headbang::headbang: but a lot of the stuff I've listened to is just freaky.

Without paying much attention the riffs Matt used in that farce of a song were amasing to me at least. It wasn't really death metal, but the grunts were awesome, the riffs were more thrash but it was overall great, since it's just a portrayal of "Theocracy" music being done in a different manner.

Hell even the country was catchy, I'm just saying, if Matt pitched the band the idea of making an album of purely tribute songs to different genres that'd be a spectacular feat.

Imagine the same distortion and lyrical structures you find in Theocracy songs in a thrash, or progressive death metal song, maybe even something simplistic yet emotional, like Anathema.

who did the r'n'b vocals?

I know the RnB vocals and backing vocals have been identified previously, but I can't find the old thread. I'm 99% positive Matt did the main vocals, and I think he said he did the backing female vocals, too (I remember being surprised when I read it). Or maybe it was Sue on backing vocals? Can't quite remember...

It was Shawn doing the rap and death grunts...
Matt and Sue did the R&B vocals...
And then of course Matt on the country part

:)

Woah! Shawn aint no white boy! :OMG: That's great! :lol: And @ Aleth: well "ROFLCOPTER" is just a nerd term mainly used by gamers. It is based on "ROFL" which stands for Roll on the floor laughing. The story about adding "Copter" onto the word... it's a long story having to do with Warcraft III and annoying noobs. Don't worry. I don't play the game... just heard about this word online.

I know what it means :p
Granted I didn't know the WC3 origin, even thought I do play WarcraftIII even today :p

I just didn't see what was so funny in my post

I missed the whole april fools thing :( The link is broke.. what was it?

See post #12 in this thread. That was the text of it. I think the only thing you're missing (due to the broken link) is the pictures. Then again, I'm just now getting some of those "Men of Theocracy" calendar photos out of my head, so maybe you're better off not having seen them :lol: