What's coming in 2003...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
Here is what is coming in 2003, in terms of movies, music, etc...

Movies:
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King
Terminator 3 - Rise Of The Machines
The Hulk
Daredevil
Jason vs. Freddy

Music:
Anthrax - "We've Come For You All"
Jane's Addiction - "Hypersonic"
Nothingface - New Album
Spineshank - "Self-Destructive Pattern"
Powerman 5000 - New Album
Deftones - "Lovers"
Probot - Probot
Sepultura - New Album
Sepultura - "Revolusongs"

I knew T3 was coming eventually, but I didn't realize it was going to be this year. Return of the King will be the biggest one that I anticipate, but I'll be looking forward to The Hulk and The Matrix movies.

The Anthrax and Maiden albums should be big.

anthrax first off,i am also very keen on hearing the new spineshank album as well as hoping deftones still know how to rock hehe.

although i hope this next anthrax album will be there paydirt somehow i think it could be spineshanks year,the height of callousness was so abrasive and aggresive as well as melodic,this next album could def see them playing arenas!!!

as far as movies,t 3 and the hulk is bout it for me,eric bana impressed me in chopper and i think the hulk will be his best yet.

Albums..Iced Earth, Demons and Wizards, Old Mans Child, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy, Opeth, Soilwork, Metallica, Testament, Nevermore, Kalmah, The Haunted, Children of Bodom, Norther, Skyfire, and Ensiferum.

Hey, you're free to like what you want. Last time I checked, liking Anthrax AND Metallica weren't mutually exclusive.

It's just that I've spent enough money on bad Metallica albums already in the past decade, so excuse me if I'm not too excited about this one. I may download it, though, just out of spite. :p

I've been following their In the Studio website, and I can say I'm fairly pumped for Met's new record. From the bits and pieces I've heard, it sounds like a good kick ass metal record. Of course, by bits and pieces I mean a few seconds of riffing here and there.

metallica is def one of those bands,i aint a huge fan but ive seen them live twice bought a few of there vids etc.

live shit compilation was a masterpiece though and prob worth a few bucks in a few years time!!!

there a lot next yesar it will be a good year
im looking forward to the new spineshank album they made a huge improvment since strictly diesel the heigh of callous or how ever you spell it is a heavy album

new SYL and devin townsend album :D