Whats do these words mean?

I looked around in the forum like opacity suggested (should've done that in the first place...)

Roija does mean fire. Black Fire is some sort of alcohol, according to the same thread. Booyah.

I was the one that said burbot was a catfish.. the reason I said that is because burbot is close to the french word for catfish "barbotte" so I thought it was the same thing. Sorry for the confusion.

Berija was the name of a dictator type fellow in Russia or Finland, I forget which. His son tried to clear his name. I'm pretty sure that it has been confirmed that the song is about him.

hmmm I always wonderes what these words mean...

yes, burbot is a fish!! we in germany say QUAPPE :D

and what's the meaning of "Heritance of Berija"? o_O

I'm not totally sure about this, but I think Berija was right under Stalin, and the Soviet atomic bomb was created under him or something. So I guess he was Soviet, but they could have some connection to Finland, because (going by my limited knowledge of the area) I think Russia controlled Estonia for a long time (until '91?) which I'm pretty sure is kind of close to Finland.

Russia actually owned Finland until after WWI. There was no Finland. I'm not sure of the existence of a country called Finland prior to Russia owning the land that Finland constitutes, but that's why there's such a large linky-thingy between the two countries.

lenin granted independenca to finland form russia in 1918. finland actaully is one of 2 countries outside former ussr that have a lenin memorial. berija was the head of secret police under stalin. he did not develop the atomic bomb, but he along with stalin conducted the terror policy in ussr in the 1930s.

So im gonna guess that "the Third, the magical" is a reference to Swampsong since its the 3rd cd of theirs?