What's everybody doing?

Sonm said:
The title of my Ph.D. will be -
The interplay between ferromagnetism and superconductivity in artificial S/F heterostructures.

The physics behind that rather complicated. I am trying to understand effects in case of quazi-particle transport in presence of proximized superconductor.I also want to develop basics of new type of the electrical circuits based on electron spins. That's what I am doing:)
S/F heterostructures? :erk: Quazi-particle? :p Those are the two bits I don't get, my fine Sir :D

P.S.My cat's breath smells like catfood! :wave:

Drinking coffee (nl) and reading this forum.
P.S. Russell,,, S/F superlattices, multilayers, artificially grown thin films.
Quaziparticle... excitation above condensate of bosons in ground state.

I am currently reading Aristotle's Metaphysics, hopefuly trying to find some sort of motivation to finish my Constructive Drawing project. Failing so much at doing this. So many projects to do so little motivation

Yay someone has Chiburashka as their Icon, I sewed together a Chiburashka doll for my ex girlfriend, she still has it so she sais, and i saw it in her room, a while back ago. I watched those cartoons again a while back and realized how goddam sad they are. When i was little i thought they were funny, now they almost brought me to tears. Specially when Genya sings, and no one knows what a Chiburashka is. Goddamit, its all making me teary eyed, arr!

Horrible horrible occurace has happened. I let a friend of mine in my college borrow the Forest Stream CD with good faith thinking she would return it asap...Alas. The very next day,s he dropped out and moved to Kentucky to study something else. With her she took my precious CD, and all the ways I can contact her. No worries, I decide to go and order another CD, and found out I only have $ 10.34 left on my credit card. Doom befell me, alas...I must wait until Wednesday to order, since I don't have time to go to the bank. So right now I sit in class without music, and for the next 4 hours I will be joyless.

I am watching Formula 1 qualifying and chatting with great guy Orchid on the other side of the planet who knew Schumi would get No.1 position. :)