What's Everybody Listening To Today?

I'm actually listening to my own shit today in a attempt to come up with more lyric ideas. I wish I was listening to music today for pleasure, but it's for work really. I have been listening to all my Megadeth albums recently though........ sigh

Cheerz!

so far today i have listened to :

hot water music "a flight and a chrash"
beastie boys "check your head"
face to face "how to ruin everything"
anthrax "stomp 442"
snapcase "looking glass self"

I made myself a CD full of MP3's...it's basically got my 200 all-time favorite songs, and then I stick it on shuffle play.

Coincidentally enough, the last two songs have been Anthrax "Room for One More" and "Caught in a Mosh"...and they actually fit well back to back, too!

Listened to Volume 8 going to work this morning. I'll probably stick some Ocean Machine by Devin Townsend on later....well if I didn't blow up my ear phones again! Time to buy another pair.

Originally posted by ThraxMan
I have seen that some of the newer home stereos are now mp3 compatible. That is great for us mp3 fans as we can put 100's of songs on a single cd and listen for hours.

Yeah, the newer DVD players will also play MP3 CD's. I bought one of those portable discmans that plays both regular CD's and Cd's with MP3's. Great purchase. I hardly ever listen to regular CD's anymore...I'll just burn 15 of my CD's onto a single disc so I have more variety to listen to. I've grouped my entire CD collection into themes and moods, and a single disc will hold 15-20 hours of music. Of course, I've got one CD that has the complete works of Anthrax on it, divided into different folders for different singers, so if I just want to shuffle play all of John's stuff...Presto!

With all this nice spring weather we are having I've been feeling strange. After all of that winter we had here in MI. So in turn I've been listening to strange music.

Mr. Bungle, Self titled album.

I've been off work today (I picked up a stomach bug from my little niece). So i've had some Anthrax, Slayer, Overkill, My Dying Bride, Black Sabbath and currently Nuclear Assault on today.

Cheap Trick - All Shook Up
Obsession - Methods to MANESS
Angel Dust - Bleed
Anthrax - John Bush B-SIDES Compilation from Napster (R.I.P)
Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes
Opeth - Blackwater Park

Let's See:
Marduk-Panzer Division Marduk
Decapitated-Winds of Creation
Down-Down II

I wanna listen to the original version of Megadeth's KIMB I bought on ebay(the one with These Boots :)), but some dick infected my computer with a virus, and obviously my cd rom drive won't close, and I don't have a stereo in my room. I fucking hate people.