What's everyone do to stay in shape

Just bought a treadmill, plus I do stomach crunches. Used to lift weights and play on team sports, but meh.

manuelgv said:
ok I am 8 kilograms underweight
how can I gain those?

Beer... and lots of it.

ante said:
then how are we gonna get to Lisa Fisa if repco is flat :erk:
ok I send you a hose :tickled:

Are you on some death wish? :lol:
This MOUNTAIN (think Tour de France) has broken MANY a brave cyclist Anderson! It's a winding narrow road over 15km of 70% ascent. :err:
Hmm...what if I drive up in the Holden & Lisa and I will be waiting for you at the pub with an icy cold can of Jack? :lol:
That is.....if you make it! :ill:

I don't do anything to stay in shape, though I probably should do something, I can't walk up a flight of stairs without having to rest. :cry: I've been meaning to start running again, but that has yet to happen.

Jo said:
Are you on some death wish? :lol:
This MOUNTAIN (think Tour de France) has broken MANY a brave cyclist Anderson! It's a winding narrow road over 15km of 70% ascent. :err:
Hmm...what if I drive up in the Holden & Lisa and I will be waiting for you at the pub with an icy cold can of Jack? :lol:
That is.....if you make it! :ill:

if you are waiting for me on a pub I´ll be there in 15 min :lol: positive thinking donna, if there is away up...there must be a way down! :lol:
woooshhh Imagine that! 70% downhill :hotjump:

I hate working out and I don't wanna be fat either(unlike Thanatos who enjoys being a fat bastard :lol: )
guess I'll have to eat lots and do push ups and stuff
I lose weight very easy but it's a bitch to gain it

Well I do sports all year 'round: Football, wrestling, and track. I run and lift all the time when I'm in the off-season (which is about 2 weeks between sports).

Bah, I'm still out of shape.

Well I had something really prfound to say, but my boss keeps on walking into the room at 'inapproptrate' times. :bah: