what's everyones favourite food?

Pale-Folklore

summoning the rain
Jul 31, 2006
toronto
i was just sitting here and eating some GREAT tostitos (i think) multigrain nacho chips, and i thought of this thread idea..

so, what's everyones favourite thing to eat?! :)

mine would have to be sushi...or maybe seafood pasta..or fish stew..ravioli..fettucini alfredo..hard. of course, nothing with non-sea meat though! :cool::p

I don't know if I have a favorite food so to speak, but I am always up for a Donair from this place called Shediac Meats not to far from my house, damn its good, nicely priced too.

Smoked turkey legs too.

Now thats its winter: Boerenkool with worst and silverunions.

Ooooh yes! The German equivalent is Grünkohl mit Pinkel and it's just sooooo good :)
But there are local differences when it comes to the sausage used. In Northern Germany they use one called "Bregenwurst" which embodies everything, mainly brain... :yuk: I prefer the more common Schinkenmettwurst :)
Which kind of wurst do you use in Holland??

I don't know if I have a favorite food so to speak, but I am always up for a Donair from this place called Shediac Meats not to far from my house, damn its good, nicely priced too.

Smoked turkey legs too.

Ohhh Donairs!!!!

I find that Atlantic Canada is about the only place in the world where you can find a donair! (Or garlic fingers for that matter)

So I don't know if anyone else even knows what these things are......

Ohhh Donairs!!!!

I find that Atlantic Canada is about the only place in the world where you can find a donair! (Or garlic fingers for that matter)

So I don't know if anyone else even knows what these things are......

no idea...

i just remembered that i love fish and chips if they're from the right place!

Fish and chips are fucking great. More specifically, flake and chips (do they have that anywhere else?) Flake just refers to a certain kind of shark meat.

I can't pick only one favourite kind of food though. :(

Fish and chips are fucking great. More specifically, flake and chips (do they have that anywhere else?) Flake just refers to a certain kind of shark meat.

I can't pick only one favourite kind of food though. :(

Wow! You guys eat sharks in Australia?! That's so cool......
I'm used to only hearing about sharks eating people....

yeah i love shrimp too... and real italian pizza from the streets of rome... damn actually anything that its eatable in Italy lol

Wow! You guys eat sharks in Australia?! That's so cool......
I'm used to only hearing about sharks eating people....

People are so worried about being eaten by sharks in Australia. Heh you've raised a good point in that you're more likely to eat a shark in Australia than be eaten by one. ;)

But we don't munch on Great Whites or anything, just small common sharks... like these! -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flake_(fish)