Whats for dinner

Im not daring when it comes to eating. Buffalo is the greatest meat ever.

Crickets are not my idea of tasty, and that peach scented hand soap is only peach SCENTED.

Just last year on the bus to a field trip to a pool me and a friend decided to see who could drink the most shampoo out of his bottle he brought...and you know how you can't just give in and LET the other person win...so we kept drinking..don't know who won...neither of us completed the field trip

Hmmm...when I was a lot younger, my brother and I used to dare eachother to swallow live lizards, and we both did. They had no taste, but kinda wiggled going down...thankfully they didn't do the same coming out....

As far as real food, I've eaten a lot and liked most of it. Snails, Squid, Octopus, Kieshky(sp? it's this disgusting sausage like thing, a bunch of the nastiest parts of a few animals all wrapped in intestine i think....yuck), all sorts of fish, raw and cooked, umm... various foreign foods at the houses of friends who's parents are not from america....at one kids house his mom got these little tiny fish live and dried them out over a few days in the sun and salted them heavily, and they were actually quite good. I really like food a lot and am always up to try new things. Tonight for dinner I had blackened salmon, sushi, some noodles, ceaser salad and fruit salad. I always love going to dinner at my moms house once a week.