Racism

dont feel bad bro, that shit is raging all over the place over here (u.s.a.) even though nobody recognizes it. if a white guy like me walks through compton (black town) I'll get glared at and maybe even robed. conversly if a a black dude goes through uptown pasadena (white town) you can here the people lock there doors and glare at him, and might even get the cops called on him. its fucked up but it happens my advise, avoid it all together go to starbucks or some shit.

Life Sucks said:
That's bullshit. That bitch should be thankful that your country let her immigrate! I know that immigration is a big problem in Europe, and quite frankly, I am against it.

you think that would stop 'em we got illeagal imagration problems like you would belive people in the millons cross the border without permission daily in the u.s.a.

I live in Belfast, sounds really odd, not something you would hear off normally since most, if not all places like that thrive off Irish people eating the food, since we're the majority.

What do you call the place?

cafe something, its in the Inshops/Instep (arcade with the tattoo parlours etc) and begins with a 'K'. Check it out if you dare!

serial killer said:
you think that would stop 'em we got illeagal imagration problems like you would belive people in the millons cross the border without permission daily in the u.s.a.
Well, it's a little bit different. The immigrants into European countries usually do not come from bordering European countries, they for the most part come from the Middle East, India, or Africa - so they can't simply sneak over a border to immigrate. Also, the United States nowadays is a "melting pot" which is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants, wheras European countries are not - so immigration to the United States simply adds to the diversity of an already heterogeneous nation, whereas immigration into European countries threatens their their national and cultural identity.

Life Sucks said:
Well, it's a little bit different. The immigrants into European countries usually do not come from bordering European countries, they for the most part come from the Middle East, India, or Africa - so they can't simply sneak over a border to immigrate. Also, the United States nowadays is a "melting pot" which is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants, wheras European countries are not - so immigration to the United States simply adds to the diversity of an already heterogeneous nation, whereas immigration into European countries threatens their their national and cultural identity.
I see

::while asking for a drivers licence written test::

DMV man: ok mr buundy, what language do you speak?
AL: what? i speak what every man woman and child in this county speaks!
Dmv man: oh! spanish it is!
Al:???

it doesnt makes sense at all. Ethnic restaurants are made for OTHER people to eat at them!! I mean... if those filipinos wanted only filipino customers inside IRELAND, they would go bankrupt in no time at all!!!

McDonalds (american ethnic restaurant LOL) doesnt opens stores around the world wanting only americans to eat there!!

I really think this is not a racial question at all... it seems maybe it was because you are a metalhead or something like that. Filipinos, as far as I know, are very religious (catholic)... maybe she is a fan of the conservative americans and think heavy metal fans are demon lovers!!

I think he could have meant snobs... of any ethnicity.

Tye has too much going for him to torch that place... ask... someone else.

I think the lady is just too conservative (and the filipino people there) I understand why Tye's got glared at or welcomed like that, cause even here, things like that happen.

When my bandmates and I walk through a church or go buy something to eat, and we are in metal attire, we also get approaches like that. It's not racism at all. In fact, Filipinos want foreigners to come by and eat at their place because, they are rich and Filipinos do sometimes expect a larger amount of tip.

But you know, it should not be like that. That's why Metal is very discriminated here. If you are a metalhead, you are a demon or druglord or something. As a matter of fact, i hate my country and the government itself. It just sucks here