What's happened to Ivi?

Originally posted by tcall
He told me they were having a holiday by the sea, but he hasn't been seen since!
Maybe Athena buried him in the sand!! :heh:

Nasty Man! :lol:

Maybe!:heh:

We'll go to the south of Brazil tomorrow, to Florianopolis for 8 days. Then we'll spend a few days in Rio around the middle of the month.
Timmy, imagine Athena on the beach wearing her cute little swimming dress, not bigger than my palm, winking to all those goodlooking, sunburnt young Brazilian surfer guys... ;)
NOW YOU'RE JEALOUS :heh: :heh::D

Originally posted by Evilho
We'll go to the south of Brazil tomorrow, to Florianopolis for 8 days.

Really?? It's nice, but too expensive!:mad: By the time Juliana was in Budapest or Vienna:rolleyes:, I was in ''Floripa'' in the resort called Costao do Santinho..
Very nice week it was...:mad: :)

BTW, Juli do you remember that pics from Floripa??:D

Originally posted by Eclipse
:lol: :lol:

don't worry tcall, i'll wear my bikini too on march 21. ;) :)

Maybe you should worry tcall, because Jan has this strange habit of pissing against other people's legs when he has his bikini on.

Thanks so much that you didn't piss in the Balaton Clipsy, because it would have caused a flood, but at least a dramatic rise in the water level!!! :D

Iron remember I was complaining that the sea was cold, I think Clipsy just felt pity for me.

Btw I have a nice pic of Jan wearing bikini, but I'm afraid it's not here with me. If I find, I'll post :)

Rinoa yes I'm from Hungary but live in Brazil with my girlfriend and our daughter.
Last time I was in Sopron in May Videoton lost 3-2 against Matáv SC Sopron :mad:

Originally posted by tcall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG you've said enough, boy!!!
I can't take anyone seriously after a comment like that ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So you're a POSER!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I was in a Manowar concert in 1997 too and i even have autographs! And Manowar will play in Budapest in June but I'll still be in São Paulo!!!!! :cry: :cry: